Jackel pvp event

The active pvp Jackel pvp event is having some serious issues when I play. At the moment the pvp begins, my screen goes completely dark with the exception of my heros, and they are not the ones I chose, they’re actually from any previous event, i.e. guantlet, campaign and even co-ops.
I cannot see any heros as they fight. All I can see is at the bottom of the screen when a hero gets killed and by who and which side.
I usually rank in top 100 of Mythic bracket, but not being able to control or see mine and the opponents heros leaves me with a huge disadvantage.
I have tried rebooting the game several times, I tried to clear the cache (which for the life of me cannot figure how to do) I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. All of which leave me with the same dark screen and unable to really play a pvp event.
Could someone Please give me some advice on this?? Attached is a screenshot of what I see
Thank You,
DeathSquad058

2 Likes

Place jackal on any position other that 1st one( the hero you control ).

2 Likes

That might work indeed, as its jackals event he might be bugged, but i do reccomend reporting this to support first, it gets worked and seen on faster

Support is already aware of it, no need for another ticket.

2 Likes

If ur having issues w/ Jackal… put him in any slot other then the first slot. In any game mode. U can switch to him and play as him, it just want glitch out. He still shows up as a ? Too. Maybe they’ll fix his issues and put the right skin in the patriot crate. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

According to forum rules, you should send a ticket to support. Just because they have one ticket, doesn’t mean they don’t need to gather more data. We expect everyone to adhere to the forum rules. They’re there for everyone’s own good.

1 Like

I’d like to tank everyone for their advice. Unfortunately, my problem was never resolved cause I couldn’t get back on the game till after the event ended. However, on the brighter side Free play pvp works as it should.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.