Is Slurp aka Benny in love?

Hey guys, we have been introduced with Slurp as a grotosque mutant with the ability to poison enemies and heal team mates. His real name is Benny Hop alias Slurp alias Merc Manager who made fortune handling free agent’s contracts. Handling black market weaponry exposed him to myriad Bio Chem agents that warped him over time turning him to a mutant. But as I say that he is a lover too, would you believe me? I couldn’t believe myself when I noticed a wristband in his right hand just below the watch that said “BENNY LOVE OBREZ”. Surely I would love to hear about his lovestory with our cover girl, What about you all?

1 Like

In terms of the lore, Obrez is equivalent to a celebrity or model who turned to cybernetics to become a better bodyguard and a living weapon. She was likely very popular among other mercenaries such as Benny due to her fashionable style and deadly weaponry.

1 Like

Your Merc Manager was seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He ceased to be Benny Hop and became Darth Slurp. When that happened, the good man who was Benny Hop was destroyed.

• Obi Wan Kiyoshi
2 Likes

i wonder how benny looked like before he becomes slurp

1 Like

Yeah it may sound weird but I’m curious also.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.