Is hiemlock still the best in top order? Who are the best 5 heroes?

Oh wow!! @OfficialGodlante damn!!! This is like a guide …thanks alot.:blush:

1 Like

Thank you for your response :blush:

@Gale thank you so much…now i have got a clarity…i was in a confusion!!

1 Like

I don’t have Serial so I haven’t used him myself, that’s why. But he is also a good hero. Just never thought of him haha

3 Likes

Alliance War is an easy one. Just go by the highest power heroes. Currently the top 10 are (before ruby, may change after that):

Serial, 4-Cep, Purifier, Lancer, Beck, Alvarez, Marlowe, Kurtz, Alcatraz, Sapphyr.

PVP is a little tougher, but I would break them down like this:

DPS
4-Cep, Shiv, Kurtz,

Healer
Flatline, Keel

Support
Phalanx, Mandrake

Heimlock was just nerfed two months in a row so he isn’t as good as he use to be. Caine and Franquise are also good option, as well as Castellan. Astrix and Siren are decent DPS, but are squishie and can die quick if not supported, or their abilities can be dodged/interrupted fairly easily.

Lastly there is PVE. Below are the heroes I use for each co-op that seem to work really well:

Dojo
Siren, Halo, Kunoichi. This is if your partner brings a healer or two. If not, or they have Halo, I usually will switch in Flatline or Phalanx

City Hall
Astrix, Siren, Halo. Again this is with your partner bringing healers. If not switch out Siren and/or Halo.

Helios
Siren, Halo, Hivemind. If your partner brings Halo, switch yours with a healer. Keep Siren and Hivemind regardless. It makes the mission a breeze.

2 Likes

@Deathleech
Woah great!! Thanks a lot for your detailed response, now i am clear!!:blush:

Hey rifleman has uses. Unlike Klayton

1 Like

IF YOU FIND A UTILITY IN RIFLEMAN , THEN I FIND YOU ALSO FOR KLAYTON … he can take a lot of punishment

Klayton is a good bullet sponge, rifleman is for mopping up the weaker energy heroes, carabina, halo, etc. etc.

1 Like

You got it! All around I would probably go for 4-Cep, Flatline, Phalanx, and then Siren and Halo since they are good in at least 2 out of 3 game modes. Mandrake and Keel are also very useful.

1 Like

To make it clear, no hero is best, no hero is worse, every hero has their place and it just depends on what your doing, what you do can say is best or most effective at a certain thing like damage dealing, but even with that its all opinion

1 Like

Serial is the best, period. There is no counter to ruby serial. He is high damage, a tank, high power, has an impenetrable shield and is the key to beating endgame Extreme missions :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for your response :blush: i need to get serial…

True… thank you Robert :blush:

I know, but he isnt invincible in any wat, theres still heroes that counter him ofcourse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.