Is anyone else having issues with gold disappearing from their account?

Surely you guys are aware of just how awful the gold crate is, no? Its entire existence hinges on pocket-purchases and taking advantage of new players that don’t know any better…

3 Likes

That’s not what it’s for at all. It’s a great source of frags and upgrade materials. There are other sources, so you’re not obligated to use it, but it’s there if you like.

None of our offers are designed to trick or take advantage of anyone. If you’re looking to start a fight, you won’t get one.

Well I can certainly attest to the lack of security in regards to confirmation of Gold Purchases, like I said above I was playing PVP, won the match and started to clean my screen after the match, unfortunately for the PVP Gem icon in the corner popped up and as I was rubbing the screen it subsequently spent 1490 of of my Gold. I was upset because I do exceptionally well in PVP so I had no need to spend that much on doublers especially 40K but I doubt supposrt would reimburse me so I opted not to make a complaint. But I think a more secure alternative should be consider to avoid mistakes like this.

1 Like

In that case, putting your device to sleep would help! I personally never clean my screen while it’s active.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.