Is 100% Aim Sensitivity TOO SLOW 4 U?

Are you one of the many players like me that have their Aim Sensitivity set to 100% & still think it’s not fast enough? :sloth: ESPECIALLY ON NEW PVP :bullettrain_front: TRAIN LEVEL? :man_facepalming:t2: Yes, you know the stage, where you need to aim from one side of the screen to the other :left_right_arrow: Almost 180 Degrees (unless your on the side where the other side is tiny) Now don’t get me :no_entry_sign: wrong, I’m :grinning: Happy they finally :open_hands:t2: released more pvp levels, but like I’ve said before, most people believe in instant gratification :white_check_mark: but not me, I think it takes too long (insert sarcasm).

My point :small_red_triangle_down: is like many of my favorite shooter games I’ve played throughout the years, is just having the Option to set my Aim Sensitivity to a ridiculous amount that no one would ever use, like the max level on the Toaster :fire: that can turn your :brown_square: bread into charcoal :black_large_square: It’s there so you can fine tune & adjust to it to your own perfect choice. Now I know the toaster level set to max isn’t for burning things, it’s for Frozen Waffles & such, but with as much :watch: time as I & whomever else have spent playing Hero Hunters & have exceeded a million power, I would love to see this changed in the game, to :heart: love it even more. Not :speak_no_evil: complaining, just hoping. :four_leaf_clover:

To those who already use 100%

Would you like to see a large increase in MAX Aim Sensitivity where you can set it to an unusable amount, thusly allowing you & everyone else the Option to Fine Tune it to your perfect selection?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

(I know there was a similar topic discussed about Aim Sensitivity not too long ago)

1 Like

Your overuse of emoticons makes me feel old

5 Likes

It makes me feel young. That’s how my father texts me.

7 Likes

This post deserves all the views simply based on the cleverly placed emoticons. Bravo, lol.

4 Likes

What if we…only communicated in emojis, that would be something.

4 Likes

:+1:t2: :white_check_mark:

1 Like

We are past that age now lol…that was 3000 years ago. in Egypt…anyway I like low sensitivity so 100% is juat fine for me

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.