How is this even possible?

For starters, I don’t see any pride in doing what he is doing. He will forever stay in sector 3 and no progression in campaign. Which basically defeats any progression and I wonder why is he even VIP 10 … if he is not even bothered to progress at all …

Given he’s got a Dogface 10* I suspect he’s doing the full Gauntlet (5 sectors, twice a day) so that VIP 10 is serving him.

He has 48 heroes, that is possible. Given the campaign and gauntlet is power scaled by our team power

It’s probably someone’s 2nd account

No its his 1st account

Wow this is a cool way to play the game. =D Level 13 10* heroes haha

(and he seems like a prayerful dude) =D

Is it really? (No sarcasm)

If that’s true, it’s such a sad and boring way to play the game. Also, people like him are going to deter new players from ever playing PVP, not to mention Hero Hunters in general.

3 Likes

I’ve been saying this a lot, min maxers like him, also a guy on this forum defending his playing style are breaking the game.

We need fixes on unused hero’s to destroy the meta, and punish those breaking the game, and making new players quit

2 Likes

To be honest, if I had fought against such bullshit when I started, I would have got mad. If that happened a lot, I would give up, and delete the game.

I can see these exploiters making possible customers leave.

4 Likes

There is only 1 solution to this.

Serious warning to min-max abusers and if they continue, perma ban.

You can’t ban them for something the game allows, also some players don’t know any better, or have other hero’s to use.

Also, I min max a bit at low level because everyone does it.

Each day no solution to min/masers will mean, new players will quit and possibly Seasons players too. When that happens the devs will b hit in their pocket.

Do they wished to be hit in their pockets before taking any form of action ?

I think a solution is to not allow star upgrading unless the hero is at a certain team level or promoted to silver/gold/platinum. We can’t make heroes gold/platinum till a certain level, I don’t think it’s out of the question to do the same for star upgrades.

1 Like

@groo that way people still use 4* plat with 8* bronze, and lvl 45 mandrake with lvl 75 panzer