How far did you make it on the Gilded Festival?

With 3 days left on the Gilded Festival, how far did you get? I had 0 saved up and didn’t buy any packs but got all the tokens a top 100 alliance should. All solo for sure. I’m sitting at tier 34. 5 more will get me to 29, although I don’t think I’ll spend them all b/c they’re the Fortress skin, meh, a portrait, meh, and the skin token, meh. I really thought we were going to see the guilded tokens appear much more but so many events had none as rewards. A bit of a let down compared to when it was announced, imo. Skathi mentioned that we’d have plenty of time to get them, I thought we’d all have a shot at tier 1… :frowning:
Maybe this weekend they’ll back a dump truck full in our inboxes :slight_smile:

So again, how far did you get? How many did you buy?

1 Like

Ill have 8 tokens after bounty milestones and i need 10 to finish it completely, so i doubt ill use 8 i have atm.

1 Like

I think they have put a lot already

1 Like

I had 7 or 8 of them in stock. Without shop I arrived at step 21! I managed to get two special golden tokens. I recommend starting the accumulation for the next festival :thinking:

1 Like

And next update they’ll add another guilded hero after we burned so many coins

3 Likes

Did my 50/50 lol still have 30 left

2 Likes

I’m gonna like your post…………but I hate you. :wink:

2 Likes

Ya, you could only get around 15 Gilded Tokens from all of the events this month. That’s a little more than double normal, but still not a ton imo. That wasn’t even enough to get the rare skin through the Festival. You had to have some saved or buy them with cash. I had around 20 saved before the event and now I am at 14 after getting the skin.

Ain’t that the truth. It couldn’t have been a coincidence we get the event right AFTER we get a new Gilded hero. It was a nice way to make people burn some tokens. Most of the awards were pretty crap except the rare skin people would want.

1 Like

By the way: this Gilded Fest is a special event. It’s not something that will be run every month, or every other month. I wouldn’t count on it being a regular, recurring thing, so if you’re saving your tokens for the “next one,” there currently isn’t one planned, so it’s your call what to do with your tokens.

6 Likes

How were the gilded hero tokens crap? It guarantees the one thing you actually want from that crate. And vault tokens are hard to get.

3 Likes

This is obvious. It is not guaranteed, but it is plausible that there is another one (maybe in 1 year). :laughing: :laughing: And I understand your diplomatic position. :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

The guaranteed guilded is what I’m getting to then stopping. It’s 2 away for me then I’ll have 3 more of which I have no interest in any of the rewards I listed on my OP.

Are the special guilded coins only for the current guilded hero’s or can they be saved for future guilded hero’s?

1 Like

The Gilded Heroes Crate token do not expire, and the crate is permanent. Think of it as the Gilded version of the 5-star crate or 7-star crate. Gilded exclusive Heroes will be added if more become available

5 Likes

I’m also on tier 34. Bounty rewards should get me the portrait and skin. Am also disappointed we couldn’t get tier one. P2W.

1 Like

I’ve used over 100 gilded tokens plus all the special tokens and cant pull pariah to save my life I must of made HH mad with all the money I spent lol

1 Like

I guess that came out wrong I meant for this crate

1 Like

Yep that’s the one! The crate and tokens do not expire

1 Like

So those tokens will still work for future hero’s? Oof wish I saved my other one then

1 Like

Yep! The tokens won’t expire, and neither will the crate.

2 Likes