Horrible bounty spawns still continue

I just spent 142 energy and not a single bounty appeared.

1 Like

Bounties have been dropping like crazy for me and my alliance. It’s been insane.

1 Like

Yah. New hero shank not doing much damage in bounty I had made him 8 star and now he near to 9 star

Lucky you. I wish we had that luck. How many of those have been cash spawns? Can’t reach top 50 without having to use cash for summoning

I don’t think shank had any bonus point in this bounty event. He hardly hits 1million… Astrix bounty event was weigh better than this. I feel something is wrong with this bounty hunt. Really wrong.

the bounty spawn is randomized. If you didn’t get it, maybe someone in your alliance did

1 Like

Yeah lol shabk is a tank, you can read his skills and tell hes not meant for damage, i wouldnt dump frags into him

Of course we also have cash spawns. But when I complete 10 missions and gain 3 bounties, that’s pretty lucky.

170 energy and zero bounties again thanks HH

1 Like

2weeks later a new bounty and still same respawn nonsense burned over 200 energy and no summon

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.