HH Jokes, take a break... and be creative

And here is a little game that I propose you to play, make your own sentence with these few words
you know you’re playing too much Hero hunters when…
Your turn to finish the sentence :wink:

Mine:
you know you’re playing too much Hero hunters when you want to call your boss Kurtz

5 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when…you’re reading posts like this.

4 Likes

And… You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when…you’re replying to posts like this. :smiley:

2 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when…you realise your creative juices for providing a sensible answer to this post are so exhausted it feels like you’ve been double-teamed by Cast and Matador.

3 Likes

True Story:

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when…you get up and the seat gets up too.

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when…you realise you have no idea what date it is.

2 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when… you have a nightingale’s wallpaper on your computer.

3 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when… you have a nightingale’s wallpaper on your computer.

this made me laugh for real …

2 Likes

You know your playing too muchly Hero Hunters when you throw a huge bucket full of dirt at your dad screaming “I’m Yanlong!” and your dad gets hit by the bucket and flies across the yard at the impact and you’re like “Come one, I’m Yanlong, my Siege Breaker is really super slow, you should have just stepped aside man. What are you, rooted or what?”

5 Likes

You know your playing to much Hero Hunter’s when your dirty dreams are about evil PvP tactics

4 Likes

You know your playing to much Hero Hunters when you’re still playing PvP while doing the dishes wasting water and it takes 10 minutes to clean a knife

6 Likes

The story of my life :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when you’re seriously debating: 1) Using up all your energy and immediately going to sleep; 2) Setting an alarm just before it finishes refilling in order to use it up again; and 3) repeating it, in order to maximize energy usage 24 hours a day :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when you think a sentence for this post. :smile:

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when you rate the thicc-ness of every waifu, including Operator.

#OperatorIsThiccest

2 Likes

(Writing a sentence because the requirements to post a comment are stupid, ignore this)

INCLUDING OPERATOR LMAOOOOOO

Is he a girl? To me it doesn’t matter much but.

You know you’re playing too much Hero Hunters when every single post in this thread is #relatable.

5 Likes

You know you’re playing too much hero hunters when you see everyone else with the same problem and think hero hunters anonymous. Hi my name is SS4U2NV and I’m a hero hunterolic. Lol

1 Like

LOL love it idk what to say

Please don’t ‘revive’ old dead threads. This is two months old mate.