Heronium Store & Skins

oh yeah, I forgot about those who are at the end game and maxed out. They do need content too. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: , (EHEM pool party halo pls)

There is feedback, and there is disrespect hidden behind the excuse of feedback.

I won’t be responding to this anymore. I don’t want this post about a community concern to be closed because you and me can’t have a mature conversation.

i’ll be the better man here,

that at the end of the day, we just both like the game and our opinions was only subjected by our love for the game. Let us move forward from this.

2 Likes

@JnnBtns

Pretty sure I know how to read.

Correct. You did not say exactly those words. But, you did say:

Which somewhat implies that was what you meant. Hence my comment. It has nothing to do with being able to read English. Simple or otherwise.

I do love how people get so worked up over few words typed on the internet. So much so that they turn to out right negativity and insults.

@GTSaiko

Not even sure you could call his comments ‘feedback’ with a straight face.

Umm … self praise is better than no praise I guess.

-V

@JnnBtns

We seem to have this thought in common though:

-V

Let’s keep it classy, everyone. If you want to discuss implications based on the details HH has provided, go ahead. You’re allowed to disagree, but keep it mature, or the topic will be closed.

3 Likes

I think this needs to be changed.

1 Like

Hehe! Yes that’s outdated.