“Life is a cycle. We are born and we die. No matter how important, how influential, how dangerous, we die. We are born with a purpose. I was born to finish the cycle.”
Arson - Adam Adair - Disruptor - Frontline Breaker - Disintegrator - Bio-Chem
An “extremely credible source" once told me that I should attempt to reinstate the concept of a monarchy…to become king of this region. The KLG was not…how you say…”thrilled" with the idea… So much so that they sent a number of guards to strike me from the face of the planet. Of course, those who fought me lost…very, VERY badly. My skills, you see, are beyond the extraordinary, and my IQ is the highest the world has ever SEEN – so, naturally, those in my vicinity often feel rather ill at ease.
It was a shame, really… I I HAD been crowned monarch, I COULD have helped clean up the slums – just as the KLG has always wished! Things being as they are, however, I chose to join up as a Renegade – a choice that I feel makes the most of my unique gifts to the world.
…What were we talking about again? Me? Good. Now, I do not blame you for being curious, but my accent is something I cultivated myself – to emulate the greatest of all cultures, and to differentiate myself from the common herd. I feel it makes me sound superior…yet pleasant. Don’t you agree?
A lethal sniper. A frontline breaker, deals immense damage to heavily armored enemies while sacrificing health to finish off groups of enemies.
Bronze - Gamma Ray - Arson deals x damage per second to himself for
7 seconds. When the time expires, for every 1% lost, increase damage by x. This effect lasts for one round.
Silver - Arsenic Ammo - Replaces his current ammo with arsenic-filled ammo. For every shot, Arson does x damage to himself but the enemy gains a charge of [Arsenic]. One charge of [Arsenic] deals x damage to the enemy while reducing the target’s damage by 3%. This effect lasts for 10 seconds.
Gold - Photon Projectiles - His ammo has a 10% chance to pass cover but deals x less damage. If Arson critically hits an enemy while [Arsenic Ammo] is active, refund 1 ammo and increase Critical Chance by 5%.The Crit Chance lasts until [Arsenic Ammo] is expired.
(Legendary) Gold - Atomic Projectiles - His ammo has a 10% chance to pass cover but deals x less damage and a 45% chance to surpass shields but reducing 50% of the damage. If Arson critically hits an enemy while [Arsenic Ammo] is active, refund 1 ammo and increase Critical Chance by 5%. The Crit Chance lasts until [Arsenic Ammo] is expired.
Platinum - Disintegrate - For every 1% health the enemy lost, increase damage by x. Also, for every 100 armor the enemy has, increase damage output by x.
- Anyone who gives an increase in critical chance to maximize Arson’s gold skill.
- A stable healer so Arson doesn’t go all out and kills himself in the process. Heimlock and Francoise works well with Arson. Healers who heal tons of health like Operator and Keel works but doesn’t cooperate with Arson’s passives.
Hey guys, been a while that I’ve been on. Big thanks to @Spyro666 for helping me with the revamps. Hope you guys give some feedback on this concept and thanks for dropping by!