Hero Spotlight: Striker

Argh I was hoping for 6 drones total that was to good to be true :rage:

Hmmm ok.
Now we’re missing only the Heavy Gunner, the Commandant and the mini versions of the Gorgon and the GAU.

I like the move layout. I don’t like how it’s a gilded exclusive.

I’ve had zero luck with gilded heroes and to have just one drop in pvp mission is a drag to me. I keep saying “maybe this time is something new, but no :(”

I miss having two heroes normally instead of a gild hero and coop hero

Feel your pain! I must have used 50-60 of those tokens and not ONE single 4star hero out of these crates. Devs seriously need to do something about this! Maybe alternative way to get these or crank up the drop chance! Gilded crates are cursed

1 Like

dang striker actually looks like she will be a good gilded token hero! Too bad i will never get her…

Why would they increase the chances when someone like you are giving them so much money for all the tokens :stuck_out_tongue:

Only took me 5 coins to get her

Striker?

I barely knew her.

2 Likes

I’ve used 33 gold tokens that I had laboriously saved with sweat, hard work, luck and the use of the euro.
Result:
No Striker and not even 1 other Exclusive Hero. I openly doubt the percentages of the gilded crate. I think you succeeded very well and I would have loved to have Striker on the team. Unfortunately, a lot of frustration remains. …and no longer want to spend 1 euro for gold tokens. With a hit rate of 3.41 percent and 67 heroes … using 33 tokens … it was then just a theory to assume that it would work out.

Question to HH to better understand the percentages:
There are 67 heroes in the gilded box. If I now collect 67 gold tokens, do I get the hero guaranteed, or do I only have the 3.41 percent chance for each of the 67 tokens for each individual token? So I wouldn’t improve my chance of winning even if I collected 100 gold tokens?

5 Likes

I share Hama’s assessment in every respect. I have invested 26 gold coins and have not received striker. For me, the question arises whether HH does not take advantage of us. maybe you should look for another game.

As I’ve mentioned before, it comes down to probability. 5% doesn’t mean that you’re guaranteed to get something within 20 tries. It’s not cumulative. We’ve extensively reviewed our Crate system multiple times over the life of the game. There are no anomalies. The only explanation is bad luck, which nobody wants to hear, as it means the person struggling has no control over the outcome except to persevere. It’s rough, but it’s the truth, and I’m sorry some of you are having a difficult time getting exactly what you want from certain Crates.

2 Likes

Thank you MUNINN for taking the time for an explanation. Maybe you think about the fact that good players lose the desire to play and quit the game for such reasons. I am not the only one who is very frustrated about this. I think you should change that and improve your chances with more effort, because most gold coins are not for free. I think it would be fairer. Anyway - thanks again for the explanation. Let’s see if I can turn frustration into fun.

By keeping the RNG the same and there not being exponential increase in chances it keeps the crate on a level playing field. They are specifically avoiding the claim of it being pay to win as you get tokens monthly from the PVP events. It is a shame that those who spend large amounts of money on the special offers don’t get a better % but you get an increased chance by having more attempts to open the crate. Being able to open multiple of the Gilded crate is the reward for purchasing the tokens.

2 Likes

Hunter drones: we are invisible

Ronin: it’s platinum time

Invisible but who said you can’t just shoot them while they are invisible? I thought they nerfed Ronin that spawbed units don’t count for plat

Did that change this update? The drones still counted in the previous patch, i often run ronin+hivemind in bounties.

And of course she’s part of the Gilded Crate pool. Can we please get more ways to obtain these crate exclusive Heroes?

You do the PVP event or you have to pay for more tokens

I was hoping for more PvE methods to obtain a gilded token. Maybe one day… but it’s probably going to be never.