Hero Spotlight: Stratus

Icon_ElementBio STRATUS

Faction_ColorIcon TERAVENTA

Stratus, the “Valkyrie Warrior,” joins the Hunt! With powerful long-range spear attacks and the ability to close the distance in a flash, this mid-line huntress demands attention.

Primary Weapon - Maiden’s Spear

Skills Header

Slash Strike

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Jumps into an enemy, delivering a heavy slash. If the enemy is below 50% health, they take additional Elemental Damage for 8 seconds.

Caltrops

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Scatters jagged barbs in the target area, slowing enemy movement by 60% and dealing Elemental Damage when enemies move near them. Enemies affected who are hit by this Hero’s basic attacks have a 15% chance of becoming stunned for 16 seconds.

Kharmic Strike

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

If this Hero kills an enemy, they restore Health over Time and take 10% less damage for 4 seconds.

Second Sight

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

This Hero’s basic attacks and Skills deal extra Damage to enemies below 50% Health.

Doing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Stratus?!

crate

Stratus will be available through Feature Crates and a Guaranteed Blitz!

What do you think of Stratus? Let us know in the comments!

17 Likes

What the heck another one? Wow. I can finally use my ff token woot

3 Likes

Odachi!!!

3 Likes

Yass! The animations are sick! I was waiting for a biochem and here it is. I am a fan of biochems!#sickbiochemqueenhero

2 Likes

Two heroes this month, whaaaaaat!?!?! Way to bring in the New Year, can’t wait to see what else is coming for this upcoming update! Hypeeee!

4 Likes

Woah! Stratus is one of the best damage dealers in FF, so I’m so happy she was brought over to this realm. A hero with wings who can fly… a dream come true. :wink:

5 Likes

Odaichi was very underrated due to low hp… Seems like mech dps will suffer now in low lvl pvps.Let’s see!

1 Like

Odachi female version with better silver skill.

tenor (3)

More green! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

Jade is the new green.

silver skill, 15% stunned for 16s???

They have to be damaged by the silver skill first, and then there’s a low 15% chance for the stun from her basic attack. You can avoid the silver skill’s Caltrops and therefore avoid the chance to be stunned for that long.

She also has to focus fire the damaged target for the stun chance, so she may miss another important target to focus on.

from my understanding it should be similar to odachi’s silver, while odachi’s silver only stun for 3 sec-.-

When is this update happening? I can’t find any dates anywhere. The February calendar that’s posted is a 2020 calendar.

People will soon start complaining about her silver skill and it’s pretty obvious… But,we really need an awesome bio dps…at low lvl pvps… Mech dps r dominating,energy doesn’t have effective dps… Castellan takes too much time, halloway atleast needs 30 secs only ronin is a lil bit effective but, not as much as mechs… In bio… Can’t say there’s any effective dps… So, stratus’ silver is really needed… As she is just a copy of odaichi… 15% is nice… Her weapon must fire in burst as odaichi’ does… So, her silver will be very annoying for shivs/4cepbaggers:)

I’m waiting to see her basic dmg & hp

16 second stun? Jeez louise lol.

1 Like

What you guys are missing is the upgrade to her bronze ability as well. Reread it. She will be nothing to play with .

a piece of advice … don’t worry about hearing the news because it sucks! ! I didn’t do 10 more tries with her and at the end of each match that would say about 40 seconds and that skills was still not loaded! this way of firing is not stable 0 damage and all its components not charge! so here it is not worth the trouble

Now that I got her, i been trying to think why the voice sounds familiar to me. Then it hit me. Alexei Stukov (infested Terran).

Haven’t used her in battle yet, but did face her in gauntlet before she was released. Can’t wait to bring her out