Hero Spotlight: Shivs

Will you guys bring back the hero contest?

i have been waiting for this! Shivs looks really badass, can’t wait to pair her with Shank!
(note: i still use shank btw. Poor damage, but good bulk and stun.)
P.S. I feel extra pride looking at her weapon in the GIF. It’s a balisong, a native weapon from here. Nice touch, HH

I don’t know why, but I’m 100% sure that as soon as they release the hero, many will complain about her.

4 Likes

The new hero should do more damage!

The new hero does too much damage!

2 Likes

More like: „another two-hero release? Where should I get all the frags?“ (and I know this, cause it’s gonna be me complaining xD )

They usually tell you in the spotlight post just fyi

Also lancer spotlight just came out.

I think they meant frags to evolve them once he gets them. That’s two elements to save up for. At least they are not the save element like the last three. Damn that sucked.

is just me or does her and Shank’s name sound a bit like Jack and Jill?

Shank and Shiv went up the hill both with a buck and a quarter. Shiv came down with $2.50.

2 Likes

I hope Shank made it down at least… or was his body never found?

If you are old like me, you’ll know about Andrew Dice Clay. It’s his version of Jake and Jill.

From the facebook:

giphy%20(2)

and to further add what’s going on in fb

Is it just me or she reminds Billie Eilish a bit?
“So criminal… Duh”

I just had a question about her being 5 stars initially. Even getting 8 frags a day at minimum we will have to wait 21 days that’s gonna be halfway through 2 bounty in October. So the only way to get her for first bounty is to pay. Is that really fair? I do get that the devs need to make money off the game but I imagine you already make a bunch. I just hope this doesn’t become a normal thing for new heroes.

6 Likes

I think the Shivs step up crate should include a free crate like all the other crates for new heroes have provided. I can’t remember but after like 3 or 4 crates in, there was a free one. Then, you had the choice of moving forward into the tiers.

1 Like

I bought 6 tiers of the shivs crate and didnt get her man that was a rip off… should be ablbe to get her after 2 or 3 crates with her being 5*

2 Likes

Surprise! You fell into their trap don’t worry you’re not the only one. This game has really turned into P2W over the last year it’s sad really. Devs also have no answer as to why they’ve turned the game into p2w but we all know the reason.

1 Like

WAIT, we need 165 fragments to open Shivs, that’s not cool guys. So that means we will finish upcoming bounties without her!!!

5 Likes