Hero Spotlight: Marlowe

I would like to see the comparisons between her and Jarek, and find out who is better in what gamemode. Marlowe seems like an excellent hero for bounty and pvp.

2 Likes

Jarek lifts and stuns, gets damage reduction and shields. Marlowe roots and can slow multiple enemies down… As well as heal, stun, and root. Honestly because Marlowe can heal and affect multiple enemies she sound better, but it all depends on her damage and skill cooldown rate.

2 Likes

She sounds like a another good counter for Kurtz rollers. Yay!!! Congrats @Vintermyst

3 Likes

Marlowe looks great!

1 Like

Great work Vintermyst. I love westerns and nothing better to have in a western than a gun-toting, butt-kicking cowgirl slash cyborg. I cannot wait to see her in action.

1 Like

@Vintermyst Great job on the name and the backstory. SUPER COOL!!! And to the Devs, nice job on her abilities. Her Bronze looks like it could be very useful for herding a group of heroes! :wink: I like the idea of her wanting to leave The Rangers too! It gives a different side of a character that we don’t get to see in all. Its so you Vintermyst! I love it. Your hard work has finally paid off!

2 Likes

Thanks @J_A_D_O! Really appreciated! I do love the idea of heroes not being content in their faction or being recently kicked from an old one, like Pariah is. Love how Marlowe’s character came out!

2 Likes

Nice job. Looking forward to her debut.

2 Likes

Thanks Ecaf! :grin: Glad to have your support, much love!

2 Likes

If she doesn’t say Yippee ki-yay, I’ll be very disapointed.

2 Likes

When will this update come out and will there be special offers

1 Like

It should drop sometime next week or so! As for stars, she will likely have 5*, based on previous heroes.

Alright cool I am trying to decide whether to by gold now or wait for an offer I guess I’ll wait

1 Like

Hell yeah! I LOVE IT!!

1 Like