Hero Spotlight: Luciana (NEW ELEMENT!)

Icon_ElementAstral LUCIANA

Introducing ASTRAL and VOID!

Icon_ElementAstral Icon_ElementVoid

With our 5.0 update, we’re introducing two BRAND NEW Hero Elements: Astral and Void! These Heroes will have immense power and skills, adding variety to matchups and game modes.

How It Works

Astral and Void Heroes will have an elemental damage advantage against Heroes with the opposite element, but will be weak to Heroes with the same element as themselves.

NOTE: Universal Fragments will only apply to the three original Elements (Energy, Mechanical, and Biochem), and cannot be applied to Astral or Void Heroes.

:sparkles: This month, we’re introducing our very first Astral Hero, Luciana! :sparkles:

Faction_PeoplesGuard PEOPLE’S GUARD

Luciana, the “Avenging Hunter”, joins the Hunt! Our newest Astral Hero is capable of Hasting her allies and enhancing their abilities, aiding her in her quest for vengeance.

Main Weapon - Bolt Rifle

Skills Header

Energy Flow

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Rays of light emit from Luciana’s suit as all allied Heroes gain Health and Haste for an amount of time.

The duration of this skill increases by 1 second every 10 levels.

Shock Therapy

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Luciana fires a focused shot towards a targeted enemy dealing Astral Elemental Damage, and increasing Elemental Vulnerability for 5 seconds.

Guiding Light

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

Missed shots have a 50% chance to deal additional Damage.

Light’s Chosen

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

Having adapted to her powers, Luciana’s Energy Flow boosts the Critical bonus of the team.

Supported

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

Luciana gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

How can I get Luciana??

crate raid

Luciana will be available through Co-op raids, her own feature and step up crates, as well as the Most Wanted Crate!

What do you think of Luciana? Let us know in the replies!

14 Likes

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!?!?!?!?! Omg omg omg

6 Likes

5 Likes

Ql1v9xm

First Squirrel Girl and now an Angel with new elements. This gonna be good

3 Likes

New Elements! And at last, two new heroes I am grinding this month!

couldn’t put my finger on it until I remembered this. She reminds me of these guys:

(cant remember the film cause it puts me to sleep)

All I can say is that I am excited for this hero. A new element. This will be a game changer. I knew the new element mentioned from Sand Ruby’s bio was going to have a payoff. I didn’t think it was going to be that big. 5.0 here I come.

1 Like

wonder who the first Void hero will be

What is increased “haste”? Movement speed? Reload speed?

Also how does a missed shot deal additional damage if it missed? Is it supposed to say the NEXT shot has 50% chance to deal additional damage? Or does the missed shot have a 50% chance to deal INITIAL damage to the target it missed?

Massive update, hope it brings the gilded festival :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

l KNEW IT
I HAVE PREDICTED THE NEW ELEMENTS

1 Like

Haste speeds up:

• movement speed
  • reload speed
  • firing rate

The missed shot will have a general 50% chance to deal a certain amount of damage, the amount of which can be increased as the skill levels up.

6 Likes

Something big coming this update. Mark my words.

Also, can’t wait to see new possibilities and cooler heroes that these two new elements would offer!!

2 Likes

Wait a minute. What if the man Luciana is after is the Masked Prophet. (Unknown person mentioned from urgent missions)

so it like an airburst roung from a flak gun, it explode in midair just to give extra chances to hit the target.

1 Like

I’m sorry, I’m confused. How do Astral and Void work with the existing elements? So only void can damage Astral and vice-versa, but what about existing elements against Astral or void?

Also how will we get frags for these new elements? I mean besides paying for them.

2 Likes

astral works against void. void works against astral.

void is weak against void. astral is weak against astral.

other elements have no advantage over astral/void

If you follow the clues, it’s someone already revealed. Someone Fiber works with.

2 Likes

Ok now after this please no more saying HH doesn’t add anything new or haven’t added anything new in x amount of time blah blah. Everything is set on a schedule months in advanced so new things are coming you will just have to stop threatening to quit and wait for it. :slight_smile:

Looks awesome and I am excited for the two new hero’s. Thanks HH

2 Likes

Much excite. I think this is going to change metas for the game
whelp