Hero Spotlight: Krieger

Icon_ElementEnergy KRIEGER

Faction_TheWatch_Color THE WATCH

Krieger, the “Combat Driven Cosmonaut,” is a Rear Line trooper who specializes in taking down Cloaked and Marked targets. His ability to buff his own stats and tack effects onto his allies’ Skills make him an invaluable addition to any team lineup.

Weapon - Snub-Nosed Assault Blaster

Skills Header

Thrust Vector

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Fires up the boosters, gaining increased Movement Speed, Reload Speed, Fire Rate, and Armor for 10 seconds. increasing movement speed by 60%, reload speed by 10%, and fire rate by 20%, and boosts Armor for 10 seconds.

Starfall

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Three stars fall out of the sky dealing damage to random enemies. Cloaked enemies damaged by Starfall are Marked for 6 seconds.

Gravitational Field

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

When an allied Hero’s Active Skill damages an enemy, there’s a 60% chance to reduce that enemy’s Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds. There is also a separate 60% chance to apply additional Elemental Damage per Second to the enemy for 6 seconds.

Starlight

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

Marked enemies take 150% additional damage. For each Marked enemy, Krieger’s weapon deals additional Elemental Damage.

Supported

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero gains an Armor bonus and an increased chance to Dodge.

Where can I get Krieger?!

crate raid

Krieger will be available through Crates and Co-op raids!

Flourish2

What do you think of Krieger? Let us know in the comments!

23 Likes

So cool! I was literally working on a hero concept with someone similar to this! The animation for him looks great. :+1:t2: Can’t wait to get him!

2 Likes

Her skill is Passive though.

1 Like

I see a killer combo with cara’s markerlight… if only bounty didn’t wipe debuffs between waves :weary:

3 Likes

They cause stars to rain from the sky… ARE YOU TRYING TO GET ME TO SPEND MONEY?!?

Design for Cosmonaut (Kramer) is pretty badass. I like his moveset, and can’t wait to get him in game

Interesting hero, hope Buzz Lightyear finds a good place in team comps.

4 Likes

I wish I could get my wife to wear that helmet to work around her covid patients.

2 Likes

When will the jackal come out in the golden box?

1 Like

He has a jetpack. That’s all I need :grin:

1 Like

He looks super duper cool. His jet-pack propels unique flame colors as well, first time seeing them in the game.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Buss lightyear???image

2 Likes

4 Likes

So… by the simple logic of “newest hero determines featured faction”, next month will be the watch…

This is gonna be fun. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

He kinda reminds me of a Terran Marine. Cant wait to pair him with Cara and Commando!

This hero should have been chemical or mech based on this faction. There are already plenty of energy heroes. :man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_facepalming:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

Well, yes, the real question is what other faction is going to be bonused along with the Watch.

Also, maybe it’s time for me to upgrade my Oro, who knows.

1 Like

Finally another Watch character :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Just curious devs, given he is a “rocketman”, did you name him after a famous elton?