Hero Spotlight: Kiyoshi

Ok, let’s had her to my “I’ll never get her cus’ my RNG sucks” list.

2 Likes

Krieger, Halo and Kiyoshi… Oh dear :smiling_imp:

What Kill Shot Bravo characters feel right now
hqdefault

2 Likes

Ffs Chicken foot has Joined hunters, now who can win against halo Mari kreiger kiyoshi kurtz combo

2 Likes

The talons on her feet kind of reminds me of the turkey feet that Peck Beck has. Anyway pretty cool design.

Marianas + Halo + Krieger + Kiyoshi - Covers = ???

REKT. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wow she’s like halo in demon mode love her

First you nerf halo as she was overpowered now you release the stronger version of halo. What do you want to prove devs ?

5 Likes

It proves that the devs want more :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar: :dollar:

1 Like

Oh boy. If I had a guilded token for everytime someone said “devs want money”, I’d have all the token heroes.

Get creative with bird lady of death

Will she be added to the gilded crate or some other crate after the guaranteed blitz and feature crate?

I think so but since you asked for it, now they might take a look not adding her, shhhh

next thing to do is add another hero like Phalanx

Again here just for a Hope 100th will counter em all

1 Like

So now everyone is gonna run double halo mari Kriger and keel or kurtz, pvp used to require skill it’s what made me stick around for this game. Now this is turning into a game where you just shoot large non moving cover.

1 Like

And the pendulum swings, back and forth, one new complaint to another. When I started playing this game the Healer teams dominated and everyone said it’s OP and requires no skill. I used this method and won matches and didn’t use it and won matches. Pendulum swings…Ronin teams dominate as Min Maxing becomes so talked about I think it was added to Webster’s Dictionary. I used Ronin and won and didn’t use him and won. The pendulum swings…Mandrake! Mandrake’s skills made it too hard for players to shoot invisible targets, too OP they said. I used Mandrake and won matches and didn’t use him and won matches…by shooting invisible targets on manual play. The pendulum swings…Kurtz!! OMG, too OP! I rarely used him and beat Kurtz teams often. And it swings, and it swings…Marianas, Halo, Kreiger, cover breakers…lions and tigers and bears Oh MY! I use it, I win, I lose. I use something else and I beat this team and I lose to this team. Adapt, overcome, improvise. I can tell you there is one hero out there, when I am using the current “most hated team” that makes me cringe because it eats me up. The counter is out there, so stop blasting hate on the people using a viable team option because you don’t like it and start thinking about the counter. It’s easy to complain, it takes skill to find the weakness in the wall.

9 Likes

A pendulum swings back and forth between two points, passing through an arc. What you’re describing is some kind of wacky Wipeout trap :slight_smile:

5 Likes

correct, two points where by the time it returns to one side there is a new “hated team” that there really was no problem with. Just saying the more things change the more they are the same and I find that finding the solution to the “hated team” is more fun than complaining about it.

Passing through an ARC, lol, that’s me.

4 Likes

I agree, I hardly see the team anymore and when I do it’s a easy win usually. I hope once the hero’s get to 100 that there will be more system updates and improvements.

Thank you to all the devs and mods for the fun and enjoyable game. Love this game and love my alliance.

2 Likes

I challenge you to one on one duel in the Game . I will just do one thing, break all the covers in the PVP match and just wait to see your heroes running from one cover to the another.
Is Breaking Covers >>>>> Headshots, skills , stratery , timing ???
If YES , then definitely this Game is not for me.

Already saw too many players exploiting the loopholes in the Game to win events . When you add Min-Maxing to that, then a META becomes simply unconquerable.
Whenever I or some other players bring up Min-Maxing/Sandbagging , some players get so offended that I often think, these players really don’t rely on skills to win PVP matches . If this continues, Min-Maxing will be the new norm for the future HH players .

5 Likes