Hero Spotlight: Kiyoshi

Icon_ElementEnergy KIYOSHI

Faction_ColorIcon TERAVENTA

Kiyoshi, the “Demon Mage,” joins the Hunt, straight out of Teraventa! Her deadly chaos magic grants Shields and Heals her allies, as well as chaining strikes between multiple targets!

Weapon - Magical Bolt

Skills Header

Chaos Barrier

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Creates a Shield that last 3 seconds. If it expires before it’s broken, all allied Heroes gain Health equal to the remaining Health of the Shield.

Tear the Veil

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Blasts the targeted enemy, dealing Elemental Damage. There’s a 75% chance the blast will bounce and deal Elemental Damage to up to 4 nearby enemies.

Diffusion Ritual

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

The first time an allied Hero falls below 50% Health, all other allied Heroes recover Health per second. Diffusion Ritual can only trigger once per allied Hero. If an allied Hero is killed, all allied Heroes can trigger Diffusion Ritual again.

Chaos Reigns

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

Whenever an enemy is damaged by a Skill, there’s a 50% chance they’ll take extra Elemental Damage.

Supported

Ruby Skill - Passive Skill

05_Ruby

Kiyoshi gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

How can I get Kiyoshi?!

crate

Kiyoshi will be available through Feature Crates and a Guaranteed Blitz!

flourish

What do you think of Kiyoshi? Let us know in the comments!

20 Likes

Ahahahahah, the Meta is back in business, now they got two versions of halo. :smiling_imp:

8 Likes

DOUBLE HALO ALL THR WAY ACROSS THE SKYYYYYYYY.

this ■■■■ is going to be intense.

6 Likes

Nice to see another hero like Halo. Many heroes works well with Halo, can’t fit in one lineup unless you revive her, so we need another one who could do the same.

2 Likes

We predicted this! Well, sort of…

7 Likes

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:. Oh boy.

2 Likes

This copy pasty is better than the one is coming out. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Oh boy Mariana PVP is going to be so much fun :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m telling you, the invasion is only coming nearer!

Looks good though. Excited to get her. :+1:t2:

5 Likes

i love it… :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

this is just gonna make pvp unbearable leave FF heros in their own game

3 Likes

I don’t play FF…

So, why this Lady is so powerful? And compare to HH, which HH hero have similar skill?

1 Like

Lady Isabis, or just Isabis, is the Kurtz of FF. Her abilities are the same as Galantes, but she is x100 better than him. She’s is one of the best heroes in FF in my opinion. She is what Galante should’ve been. :joy::wink:

I wonder if in the future district 15 mission is available…
Maybe the story goes like, Wesson know that the portal from ‘another world’ will coming, so he’s actually preparing for that moment…

:smile:

5 Likes

Ah… I See…

Thx u…

1 Like

Oh boy, Double Halo is gonna suck hardcore, this is gonna be fun to deal with. :grimacing:

(Fun addition to the roster tho, love her HH design)

2 Likes

Wow, ppl are soo excited about this NEW hero…
I love this NEW hero.
Teraventa faction is getting very powerful… Love this!
Hope soon we will see more NEW heroes in teraventa…

Once again, I love this new hero
Inspirational work devs… GG HH :heart:

5 Likes

You had me at demon mage. But I don’t want to be like sheep and make it with 2 halo heroes

So now we have 2 halo’s, a krieger and a sweet marianas, HH i get that it’s fun but this will most definitly break the meta to a point of insane

The artists nailed the HH world attire on her

4 Likes