Hero Spotlight: Keir, the First Void Hero

Why do you say a better version of Pris? Honestly I haven’t used her before but from memory I don’t think she works like this guy…

1 Like

I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE WHEN I SAY WE WANT THE GILDED EVENT ffs

5 Likes

Pris is mostly based on reducing enemy damage and their offensive capabilities. But she is very bad at it. Keir on the other hand is on a whole other level. He does like twice as much as her and he probably has better overall stats

1 Like

Pris debuff is forever unless there’s a cleanse. But this guy is 5 seconds plus base time. So question is the base time. I’ll guess 5 seconds base amount so 10 seconds total. Then to combine gold skill. Which is dependent on clip size and reload speed to get to 90% total reduced damage of victim. Which then should stagger the time to get back to full 100% attack. I said same thing though reminded me immediately of her. Debuffs are awesome I have plat4 pris and I’ve used her to kill many ruby shivs as shivs is used a lot at 115k team level.

1 Like

I don’t care if there’s gilded event I prefer realism pvp every update.

5 Likes

Whoa! He may reduce 90% of target damage. Very interesting. Plus this is first hero with multiple status. One sad – we don’t have enough canisters for him and his Ruby in another castle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well. Any decent shivs/player will destroy pris. She is not much of a threat because of her low damage and low hp. She is supposed to make that up by her debuffing skills but these don’t help since your target will be dead before they take an actual effect.

1 Like

Me too, I wish they would keep that pvp in permanently

1 Like

Realism was fun. I really liked it. It’s these things they should host more often. At this point we are living in a boring routine. It’s just a repeating cycle.
Still i recommend this game to take a 1 or 2 months break from releasing heroes and start working on new events. Improvements. Bugs. And most important. Take time to listen to their community
Believe me when i say that we can all agree that we can live 1 or 2 months without new heroes.
And together with this community we can figure out what we need to do in order to bring back old players. Attract new ones. And make sure that HH makes enough money to sustain the game and make profit.
I’m no expert at this but i can speak for the community that we don’t mind to spend a little or take some time in the tapjoy offers to keep this beautifull game alive. But then again. We need to figure this out together

7 Likes

I agree 100% and I would love to know why we haven’t had that pvp mode since. I say just bring it and you don’t need to host any rewards for it…

Is Keir a damager? What kind of specific damager is he? What makes him good the MOST?

So kier is mainly a tank so you take skills out he’s not damage doer he’s high elemental armor. So how to use him. Imo there’s playing as him and playing with him on team. I find more often than not that his silver skill goes to who you playing as more than lowest health so when you get a purple shield you don’t take damage you just fire away. If you play as him especially when you play a team with 1 ruby damage doer you focus on bronze skill. Bronze removes up to 40% attack from skills basic attack and attack speed and gives them to keir. So this in stats is both basic attack damage and elemental attack damage. So for 9 seconds or so you’ve eliminated that ruby and gained their damage to quickly kill them. At ruby level I can’t say he’s good because ruby damage doers could still beat him before any skills done. And very few have him ruby so I dunno there. He doesn’t fit into any one particular team but gives options how he can be used.

1 Like

Thanks, now I can understand he’s a tank