Hero Spotlight: Jackal....wait, what?

Whoa! Crossovers now?!? Although the skills don’t seem to be any different to ER… His gatling gun is cool tho fits the skills better.

Ermahgerd, it’s like my hero suggestion came true :roll_eyes:

I don’t remember if I got to use Jackal. I was a beta player for FF, but didn’t make it far (especially when it had 2 districts). But should be fun to use.

I’m howlin’ for you

When will this blitz event starts?

1 Like

Ohh jackal is looks like combination of baron, elite rifleman, and dogface but still i hope with that tons of elemental damage he become next 4-cep

The abilities are exactly the same as rifleman lol, im not going to spend my efforts on him if he turns out like that

1 Like

First let’s see if it’s top war … and I’m almost sure! :unamused:

He is like mixture of artemis & steele …but,may be he can deal good damage

So each out of the 3 enemies get shot 16 times (48 shots total) or 16/3=5.3 times? :thinking:

1 Like

So a new faction starting with the hyper hyena?
Does it mean that slowly every forged hero will come to this game!?:thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Jackal, Jackal, its a Jackal

1 Like

16/3 I’d imagine so yeah about 5 each, or 6 for 2 etc

Oooh, new crossover stuffs!! It would be funny if some HH heroes (cough cough Galante cough cough) switched factions to join Teraventa. Jackal needs some allies.

1 Like

He’s transdimensional my dude

If you look at elite rifleman skills and jackals you will find that there completely the same. What you getting here is another…elite rifleman. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

So he’s gilded. Well, off to level rifleman. They’re the same hero.

All heroes in Forged Fantasy have the same abilities as Hero Hunters heroes.

2 Likes

We need two Halos! Which hero in FF has same skills as Halo ?

1 Like

5 Likes

There an update for this? Seeing as how neither the hero or skin are in the roster list.

Simulator is in the upcoming events