Hero Spotlight: Homerun

This hero going to be a crit monster. You get 3 sources of extra base crit: The skin, the passive and the increase in base %
Along with that you get two types of bonus damage and healing upon critting. Given your crit chance that is basically whenever you shoot.
On top of that you get ‘Doing Damage’ which will also be a major damage boost.
This is from this hero alone. Remember you can boost damage by a possible 20K per shot with fiber, a supposed 20% by Commander, Caine can give him increased crit chance AND crit damage, and moss comes along with another 5% crit chance plus even more healing on crits.
I do not think this hero will be anything less than a dps monster
Also, just to remind you, a critical hit is around double damage. With a small increase from Caine. You can use other external buffers too

3 Likes

Just praying the hero has a decent rate of fire :pray:, we know he has a pistol because of this ability icon;

Excited to have Mech doing dmg :smiley:

1 Like

For say something about design of character you don’t need play of the game or see how much damage this hero may do. I don’t say anything about his skills, lol. Guess why? Because hero not on the game, lol. :rofl:

This is just first name which I remember during writing those message. If you don’t like Vincent you may call him Ricardo. Or Crazy Donovan. :upside_down_face:

I think it’s a decently cool backstory, ain’t nothing wrong or lazy about it.

Got his common skin to max level and so far shows a good amount of power. Can already say he’s much better than some of the others. Can’t wait to make him stronger.

1 Like

He seems to have power similar to cyber, maybe more. Also why u gotta compare him to my boi? Hmph…

the bot just happened to be there in the way when i upgraded the skin. its a good example of power how hes not yet 10 stars but already has more.

hero on the way…

1 Like

Lol I know, poor Clyde needs some stat boosts

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.