Hero Spotlight: Hikari

d5c4001379280aae48c1e1c1c6d21d355c5b4301 HIKARI

Faction_Magistrate MAGISTRATES

Hikari, the Modern Warrior, joins the Hunt! A steadfast warrior, Hikari uses state of the art technology to turn a strong defense into offense.

Weapon - Kunai

7588433bff68a8c09ea17fcf5f288b03e51b6e9c

Warrior’s Charge

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Hikari focuses his aim and releases a deadly shot that deals Elemental Damage. This ability deals additional Damage for every additional Max Health Hikari has.

Warrior’s Focus

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Hikari restores Health per second and gains additional beneficial effects while the ability is channeled.

This Hero gains increased Max Health at 2 seconds, increased Damage per second at 5 seconds, and a 10% chance to evade at 8 seconds.

These effects last for the entire match and stacks after each use of Warrior’s Focus.

Warrior’s Luck

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

This Hero’s attacks have a 65% chance to deal extra Damage and grant Hikari Max Health.

Warrior’s Strength

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

This Hero is immune to damage while channeling Warrior’s Focus. Additionally, this Hero gains an additional Health per second while channeling.

Doing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Hikari??

crateraid

Hikari will be available through Crates and Co-op Raids!

flourish

What do you think of Hikari? Let us know in the replies!

9 Likes

So it’s the forged fantasy version of sentry, but he’s joined the crusades. YES.

1 Like

1 Like

He looks really cool!
I think the bonus health increasing his deadly shot is a pretty cool aspect. Opens up a lot of opportunities for new setups. Especially with tanks. Only thing i would be worried about is the invulnerability. We’re getting a lot of it lately and it’s not turning out that great to my opinion

It’s kind of disappointing knowing that the 2 heroes we get are basically reskins of FF heroes with just a little quirk. It is visible that there is less attention to quality content these last few months

2 new heroes in this update sounds excellent. And this one looks like the Black Knight went to Japan and came back a legend.

Hideo vs Hikari though. The ultimate ninja warrior

Shocking, I thought Terraventa would be the featured faction but it’s Magistrates. Great, we got 2 new heroes!

Noticed what you did with the name there. It’s clever. Hope to see the symbol for that on a skin in the future.

Cool assassin with the futuristic Spartan helmet. I just wonder when the possibility will come to get Void or Astral frags to level the new heroes in terms of stars. Otherwise, unfortunately, it’s something like “just look, but don’t touch”.

Hikari, chitauri

Chitauri is just slightly more…dead

1 Like

Isn’t the update out yet

Updates don’t come out until Update Notes are released.

There is already an update note now but still no updates

It is the same as it is every month, you know the process Krieg. :+1:t2:

1 Like