Hero Spotlight: Harbinger

Future :A rare skin which will looks like a bee.

3 factions r again ignored as they’re being ignored since 4-5 months…but,she looks kool… Finally oracle also get her sister like maven.

i was waiting for people guard :sob::sob:

2 Likes

The Queen Bee has arrived!!:honeybee:

A new set of skills concentrating on slowing other hero’s abilities. Looks fun and useful. But, she will only be useful if her abilities activate fast enough.

Duran/Oracle are very useful because they speed up your teams ability to charge.

Will be interesting to see if Harbinger can activate hers fast enough to really make a difference.

5 Likes

For some obscure reason, she looks familiar. I wonder why. :wink:

——> New Hero Concept : Vespid - Menacing Disruptor

Anyways, super cool and excited for her release.

2 Likes

oi unfair advertising.

——> New Concept Hero: Wasp - Technological Swarm

respect to veterans

3 Likes

Love me a ‘Queen Bee’ :smiley:

2 Likes

Great minds think alike!

Though similar, Harbinger’s concept was planned earlier this year. We generally plan Heroes months in advance.

5 Likes

There are heroes planned out for the next year already.

12 Likes

I would have to agree with you sir .

1 Like

Custom Skill Icons! I’m a happy man. I’m surprised the bees don’t disorient the enemy though. Nice work!

3 Likes

To BEE or not to BEE. :no_mouth:

That’s the question. :thinking:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Is this the 1st hero who can give 2 elemental attacks to her enemies? Bio and mech attack…
Or that mechanical bees attack is still inflicting bio attack?

1 Like

Klg month…hmmmmm…also looks like a great great great herio…getting close to 100 guys!

1 Like

She looks like siren with place of Lightning, nano bees are provided.
But i love the design and abilitites noce work devs

Can you guys stop making new hero’s and fix all of these disconnections and black screens. I am getting kicked from bounties and pvp…don’t tell me to send a ticket because I have and you guys blame my WiFi or my carrier but all of my other activities online have no issues smh

7 Likes

2 Likes

LordNikon posted this a while back on a similar comment.

8 Likes

Thanks, I keep seeing hero updates and hardly see any bug fixing updates so naturally most would believe they aren’t working on it as much as other things.

All of this server mismatch stuff in bounty and pvp is driving me nuts. :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Give us more sneak peaks Lord!