Hero Spotlight: Everest

Icon_ElementAstral EVEREST

Faction_Rangers RANGERS

Everest, the “Adrift Savior”, is joining the Hunt! Everest marks and weakens targets - with the condition that he confirms the kill to raise the dead.

Primary Weapon - Thunderstrike Bow

Skills Header

The Hunt

Bronze Skill - Active Ability

01_Bronze

Everest fires an arrow dealing Elemental Damage and marking the target with The Hunt for an amount of time.

An enemy marked with The Hunt receives 60% more damage against them, but can only be killed by Everest.

If Everest is killed, all remaining marks of The Hunt on Enemy Heroes are immediately lost. The Duration of this skill increases by 0.5 of a second every 10 levels.

The Fatality

Silver Skill - Active Ability

02_Silver

Everest launces an explosive arrow dealing Elemental Damage and applying an initial charge of The Fatality to Enemy Heroes in the area. Basic attacks by Everest against Enemy Heroes with a charge of The Fatality increase the amount of charges, to a maximum of 5.

Any enemies with The Fatality will explode after 5 seconds, dealing Elemental Damage for each charge to themselves and all nearby enemies in a small area.

The Focused

Gold Skill - Passive Ability

03_Gold

After this Hero hits an Enemy Hero with 3 basic attacks, Everest’s attack speed, reload speed and basic attack damage increases by 30% for an amount of time.

The duration of this skill increases by 0.5 of a second every 10 levels.

The Toll

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability

04_Plat

If Everest kills an Enemy marked with The Hunt, all allies killed by that Enemy Hero are revived with an amount of Health.

Doing Damage

Ruby Skill - Passive Ability

05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Elemental Damage bonus as well as a 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

How can I get Everest?!

crate raid

Everest will be available through Co-op Raids, a Feature Crate, and through the Most Wanted Crate (as a full Hero and through Hero Frags).

flourish

What do you think of Everest? Let us know down below!

2 Likes

He sounds like a tricky arrow guy, but looks like Oliver became a white wizard

The Hunt seems like it will take some getting used to if that’s the case of only he can kill them

1 Like

Okayyy that’s pretty cool. He’s Hawkeye but also Dr strange

1 Like

Not going to lie. I’m a bit disappointed that Everest, like Kier, is resuming FF weapons, character animations, and well as ability animations. This doesn’t bother most players, but for those who played FF, they feel like that are lacking something. As for him being the second Astral addition, I hope more is added in game to help with canisters. Because these last two months have been brutal.

5 Likes

Oh yeah is that snaps animation and weapon?

It is actually Berns. He is the “Ryker” of FF.

1 Like

Sounds like a bit of fun seems like ifrit but much more offensive in his support prowess I do also find this guy’s backstory a lot more intriguing then others yeah reusing FF stuff is disappointing but I wouldn’t say it’s bad looking it’s just his anim doesn’t represent him as a a character all to well I’d say

1 Like

It’s a money grab to get people to spend real $ on the cannisters.

4 Likes

Seems like a great hero that requires manual use for maximum efficiency. If I know people correctly, Everest is gonna need a boat load of health and a slightly high level of damage in order to merely stay alive against ruby abusers. Otherwise for platinum versus platinum, this man has quite the potential to be something magnificent and could be a better version of ifrit and makes it easier to have 2 revivers a team.

Unique and killer skills!

Woooooow. I absolutely am in love with this hero. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:Not only is it a bow hero (my favorites) but he also looks so cool! And the abilities are lovely too. He basically just focuses down an enemy and that target is only for HIM!😶‍🌫

Ability wise, he sounds really interesting!

Oh WOW another hero with a dumb bow and arrow. :unamused:cmon developers. Y’all gettin lazy

1 Like

Interesting hero. Awesome look. But… All damagers at this days strongly need Ruby for just save actual battle status. With heroes of new elements this is pretty unreachable for regular players. I hope in Halloween store we may buy needed amount of astral/void canisters.

3 Likes

This is a really interesting skill set. Manual play is probably gonna be important. I hope there will be more opportunities to promote and evolve them. It’s tough in the ruby world lol.

now i expect a Void one for the Magistrates

But for this month, it’s time for another Terraventa coming… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I can sense next would be a void for Shoremen after this hero or after the terraventa one