Hero Spotlight: Dreadnought

Does that mean most the new heros will be 5 stars forevermore?

I thought gonna be bio heroes…
because last 2 heroes release were mech… jackal & torque…

Until you hear otherwise, assume that Heroes unlocking through Co-Op will be 5*. Gilded Crate can be assumed to be 4*. Anything else, we’ll call out, like I did with Serial.

5 Likes

ah ok thanks
:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: thanks for doing all yall do with the community

Not sure y you keep coming at me ??? I thought u flagged my message… so there’s that.🤷

1 Like

So what’s the next faction? Simply UAF or any other too?

Does anybody have any idea when jackal will be available in Glided crate ???
Also is it uaf and uaf airborne or uaf and someone else ???

Botman
Its really luks a bot

This is the perfect time to give this mech hero a GROUP SHIELD SKILL, and you HH guys decide not to. :expressionless:

:-1:

HHG has heroes already planned months in advance. Suggesting a Mechanical hero who shields and expecting it in the next update is unreasonable. Setting aside the fact that they can’t use fan concepts for heroes.

6 Likes

Oof, 3 mech heroes in a row. Hard to lvl all of em up

2 Likes

Oh no man the devs don’t flag stuff, regular folks do. It looks like it got unflagged, so there’s probably some confusion in that conversation. Nothing to worry about hopefully. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

Looks like a remade copy of savage we already have

Another mech :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:
Am I wrong or you promised us heavy updates ?! Where are they? They will come? Any info is always welcome :kissing_heart:

Hold on stay calm. HH always has surprise for you @Elle_Apostrofo_Orso

1 Like

:joy: I am very calm, but I am slightly curious :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: This wait is perfidious :imp: :smiling_imp: :imp:

He actually did sound chilled, besides, he stated his opinions without going against the rules.

1 Like

I can confirm that Dreadnought is actually a Pokémon

The common Skin is the shiny version and the rare skin is the mega evolution.

7 Likes

Looks Awesome, When will the update be out?

According to his abilities, he is a self-buffer and a taunter. To boost his attacks, he gains a charge for each skill activated. But his passive skill, if acquire at least three charges, can hurt him. So I say to those who obtained this hero, “Activate your active skill immediately when acquired three charges.”