Hero Spotlight: Dreadnought

They might be able to be purified with cross or heimlock. We don’t have all the details an in game use of the character would provide

1 Like

If the charges of Overheated is listed as a rebuff, then Heim or Cross would be able to cleanse them. Otherwise, slow heal + Skill cool down heroes would be enough to keep him topped off.

a double machine gun with 2 barrels

dual machine gun with 2 barrels

DOUBLE BARREL DOUBLE MACHINE GUN

THAT’S MY DREAM!!!

5 Likes

Brogan also cleanses teams…so ill be using him cause I dont have heim :*(

ooh, another Giant Robot! Really love those growing up, but given that both his skills gain longer cooldowns after use, wont he be hard to use?

People need to be careful not to spam his skill as 3+ will start damaging itself. It’s good and bad. :thinking:

You have to fight smart. Same with oro and heckler, you have to use the skill sparingly, the benefits outweigh the risk most of the time. This time it seems like more of a risk than a reward, but still good enough that you would use the skills.

2 Likes

warhammer 40k!! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

He’s look like juggernaut but with guns! Real cool hero lol

1 Like

Hope thats the case. Else its a waste of a f**king cool design

Not sure y you flagged my post? It didn’t break ANY forum rules​:thinking: simply an observation. Just by reading the skills between the 2 different heroes I’m actually surprised the same people worked on both heroes. Are we really getting offended??? I’m a long time player… I’d like to think my opinions matter just a :pinching_hand:🏻.

2 Likes

I made a comment, but I didn’t flag anything. Users flag posts. I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish here by getting mad at a developer?

2 Likes

Is it only the uaf for next faction? There is two uaf actually. Airborne too?

??? Umm. Not trying to accomplish anything. I’m not mad… I’m chill bro. :call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Niiice…

At the 1st glance, i tought i saw an iron ninja turtle… :smile:

After i read the description, i think we got what other forum thread want… A mech shielder…
At least he’s a shielder for himself…

:laughing:

You certainly sound chill, going on about how your opinions should matter, when nobody questioned that.

4 Likes

Wow nice work devs looks like he is cool i think heavy Heavy bombartment will work well with halos platinum skill :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

As well as im not cares about charge becouse everyone know he have unlimited heart’s this month then charges will matter yuhh :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

@Muninn what stars is dreadnought?

1 Like

Five Star, as always.

1 Like