Hero Spotlight: Briar!

Not a prank! I got my 2 jokes out for the day :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Rearline or midline?

I have the feeling she’s going to be a 5* since there is no competition to get her (yet maybe)

One more healer/support hero. W O W, I didn’t see it comming.

She reminds me of someone from Heroes of The Storm. I like her. Got that Poison Ivy vibe in a sense

Great… another healer…

I hope she doesn’t blow like yaegar…

Wow, looking forward to unlocking her!
P.S. HH, first we got a skin for cross that makes him look like The Joker, and now, we’re getting a Poison Ivy expy. Hope you’re planning to add a skin/hero that are shout outs to Batman or Harley.
P.S.S. Thank you for giving me another reason to play this game. You rock!

She looks cool, but let’s pay our respects to Kurtz who has to wait for this hippie to have her moment. :joy:
Also, Shiloh is jealous, lol. Too bad character concepts can’t be used (even as rough inspiration. :confused:)
Cool character overall!

Shiloh? Who’s that?
P.S. Yeah, we should give respects to Kurtz. Guess he’s too busy with the new Avenger’s movie

KLGBO happened in May so eh. Pretty sure KLGBO will happen in May so Kurtz then prob

A character from Vintermyst’s stories on forums

aw ok. I thought you meant someone else

1 Like

Damn. Guess I’ll have to put Caine away for now

Linked the character here. It caught some good momentum with the community, along with a hero hunter’s backstory series. It’s a disappointment for sure.

Is it bad I got super excited about the massive amount of side boob? Then got sad when I saw it was a shirt lol

4 Likes

@Grizzly I’m actually curious, what program do you use to model heroes? I’ve been thinking about tinkering with 3d character design, thanks!

POISON IVY

YESS!!

She sounds pretty amazing

I can’t wait, keep up the great job hero hunters!!!,

They have reused skill portraits before, and so much work has been put into her, I highly doubt its fake.