Hero Spotlight: Alcatraz

Never thought saving the most wanted crate. Good to know. Lucky and congrats broly

1 Like

But waitā€¦ I have Alcatraz and Iā€™m on iOSā€¦ oh gawdā€¦ Iā€™m a BOT!
Iā€™m an Artificial Intelligence and i didnā€™t even know that.
This explain many things.

4 Likes

I got him too! We were robots ALL ALONG! :confounded:

2 Likes

Canā€™t please post in English as well.

1 Like

ā€œI wanted to understand these privileges and there is no chest or coops of him, even more expensive, and 10 stars as well as hero hunters ???ā€

As Skathi has mentioned, Alcatraz is available in the 5 Star Crate and in the Most Wanted Crate, crates which are hard to access. Players also have frags saved up which can be used on specific heroes. @GE4ROFWAR please post in English and read the developersā€™ response before posting.

1 Like

funny I have to translate everything that is posted on the forum but you canā€™t translate what I post?

Well, I donā€™t speak or understand Spanish, my friend. Plus, comments being posted in English are a part of the forum guidelines, not my own personal preference. :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Its portuguese i think, but nonetheless it would be bizarre if we all just post in our own language, either post in english or dont post.

2 Likes

Nice new hero ā€¦ i am guessing , he can be good partner with gammond lol both police ha

3 Likes

Okā€¦ Alcatraz has figured out the single most awesome way to use a riot shield ever. Well done.

2 Likes

Its not spanish, he wrote in portuguese, dont be rude. Portuguese spoken people dont apreciate at all their language being mistaken by another language that doesnt even exist. Yes spannish doesnt exist, what exists is castilian and other languages spoken in spain.

Wait just a minuteā€¦

3 Likes

Youā€™re on an English forums, not to mention you have failed continually to post anything positive. A majority of your messages get blocked due to them being rude, inappropriate or for making false claims about other players having more ā€˜privilegeā€™.

Please on behalf of all of us, think about what you are saying before you post.

3 Likes

What may not be rude to you it can be to others. Even if its a english speaking forum I will not say that you are writing in german will I? But I will not continue this discussion, for its way off topic. But I hope you understand what I mean. And yes as an English language forum everybody should write in english.

There seems to be a presumption that I did it intentionally, which is not true. I often confuse languages by mistake. I acknowledge my error, but please cease your boorish behavior.

2 Likes

I will kindly point you to the forum rules, I donā€™t wish to argue on whether the language should be English or not as that is specified here. The contents of the message however needs to be more positive and have a contribution to the discussion. Consistent negativity doesnā€™t help anyone.

4 Likes

Now we have to close this topic. Thanks.

4 Likes