Hero Skins

I’m suggesting that we add more Hero Skins that have New Skills!!

1 Like

Legendary skins don’t get made often as the devs have likened it to as much work as making a new hero so they choose to make new heroes instead.

While legendary skins are nice, making new heroes seems like a better choice, keeps the game going.

You are absolutely true, however, with the new heroes coming out shouldn’t there be some upgrades to the oldies but goodies?
I didn’t mean for all heroes to get new skills with Legendary Skins, maybe some of the original few. What is your opinion on that?

1 Like

While it would be amazing for some of the og’s to get legendary skins, you have to acknowledge the devs literally just released a skin for very hero in the game, and at least to some extent be grateful. I do some design work myself, a bit of programming, some art, etc., so I somewhat understand how long and hard it sometimes is to pump out new content.

2 Likes

Yes indeed they did release all those skins for every hero, and I was excited about them. In fact, I have all the new ones.
I can understand how long and hard the Devs worked to put them out, as well as the new heros and each and every update.
I suggested some new skills on Skins, but also understand that I’m not one of these players that say it has to be done yesterday. Hell it could be next year, I’ll still be playing!!

1 Like

Alright cool. With that out of the way, what kind of skins would u want? I would love to see bolt get a legendary skin that lets him shoot triple explosive arrows as his bronze…

2 Likes

I suggest RYKER gets legendary skin with new skill hellfire. Rains missiles with same damage as his 3 does but to each enemy on the battle field. Kinda like GODLANTE

3 Likes

That would be super cool. Can’t ever remember godlantes actual name anymore… lol