Health: 3/5
Armor: 4/5
Damage: 1/5

Weapon Statistics: ‘Nexus Panel & Machine Pistol’
Rate of Fire: 10 shots per second
Magazine Size: N/A
Reload Speed: N/A
Critical Chance: 1%

This hero commands an array of microbots, having a total of forty, replacing where an ammo count would be. Damage dealt by this hero’s basic attacks are determined by (Base Damage x Inactive Microbots). As a result, this hero has a very low base damage. If all microbots are inactive, her damage output is at its maximum, and vice versa; if all microbots are active, she can deal no damage via basic attacks. Despite this, she has no magazine size nor reload rate.

Skills

sketch-1634082266477
Bronze: ‘Function.Amplify’

• Deploys up to twenty-four microbots evenly to all allied heroes. Allies deal an additional X attack damage and recover X health per second for each microbot affecting them. The microbots last ten seconds and then deplete over time and return to this hero one by one.

sketch-1634082698873
Silver: ‘Function.Swarm’

• Scatters all inactive microbots into the battlefield, causing all enemies to take X Energy damage per second, per microbot for seven seconds.

sketch-1634082955133
Gold: ‘Data Transfer’

• Whenever the last microbot on an ally expires, it copies any other beneficial effects they had to this hero and heals this hero for X health.

sketch-1634083525617
Platinum: ‘Integrated Circuits’

• For every inactive microbot, this hero gains X bonus health and X armor. Additionally, when this hero dies, any active microbot effects become permanent.

05_Ruby
Ruby: ‘Supported’

Bonus Lore: The cybernetic half of her face runs Windows XP

4 Likes

Love the complexity of the character’s abilities and how the damage works with the micro bots. Say, could she make cookie bots like from Despicable Me?

2 Likes

I didn’t think about that, but I suppose so. Cookie disco dance parties all the way!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.