Valence, the Forcefield Manipulator has arrived in the Community Gallery!
- Aspiring to invent, she worked as an engineer for an unknown faction.
- Finally having finished a portable field generator, she went to test her prototype. Seconds later, the first of the several Heronium bombs used during Zero Day obliterated the buiding she was working in.
- As the rest of her faction was erased in a split second, she found herself stumbling through the ashes, insulated by a thin layer of energy.
Capable of creating forcefields to shield and heal her allies, Valence protects those around her with short bursts of invulnerability.
Hoping to prevent another Zero Day from ever happening again, Valence enlisted with the Magistrates.
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
- This hero and a targeted ally recover X health and a charge of Aegis. Charges of Aegis nullify all incoming damage and last four seconds.
Silver Skill - Active Ability
- This hero taunts the enemy team for X seconds and gains a shield absorbing all damage. All allies recover 100% of the damage absorbed as health over the duration of the ability.
- When Spotlight Effect expires, this hero recovers X health and a charge of Aegis.
Equal, Opposite Reaction
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
- Whenever an ally dies, the enemy that killed them takes X% more damage for the rest of the mission. If an ally kills themself, this ability has no effect.
Objects in Motion
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
- This hero and all allies have a 50% chance to cheat death whenever they take lethal damage. If they do, they recover X health and gain a charge of Aegis.
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
- With new technology to mitigate incoming force, allies gain X armor for ten seconds when a charge of Aegis expires from them. Additionally, this hero takes 33% less damage from enemy abilities.
Other Stats & Stuff
- Position: Midline
Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
- Magazine Size: 45
- Reload Speed: 2 seconds
- ROF: 5 shots per second
- Health: 3/5
- Armor: 2/5
- Damage: 2/5
- Base Stars: 7