Hero Crossover Concept: Doom Slayer - Eternal Gunslinger Of Hell

Before we start, this is a crossover, the title says it too.
I place my idea on what the Doom Guy could be like if he arrived in this universe.
Doom is a product of id Software, all the images below belong to the owners etc…
Here the links of the images:

Element: Mech
Faction:
Position: Midline

Hp 3/5
Armor 3/5
Damage 4/5
Skills 5/5

Rip… and… Tear.

Dps - Heavy Hitter - Fast Striker - Gunslinger - Stupidly OP

• The Doom Slayer arrived here through a badly coordinated portal.
  • It suddenly found himself fighting against everyone because they don’t know which side he’s on and because he looks quite threatening.
  • So until he doesn’t know how to go back, he’s forced to fight who in theory he should protect… but they are details.

Bronze: Slayer Arsenal - change the main weapon by selecting a random one from his arsenal.
The weapons are Heavy Cannon (50 bullets), Plasma Rifle (30 bullets), Combat Shotgun (8 bullets) and the Chaingun (100 bullets).

• Each weapon has its own special feature and will remain active until the end of the ammunition.

Silver: BFG 9000 - Shoots a powerful plasma sphere in a straight line.
The sphere will explode on contact with a surface causing an immense damage X to the enemy directly hit and hitting the rest of the enemies with electric strikes.

Gold: Doom Launcher - every 20sec the Slayer’s shoulder grenade launcher will automatically fire a grenade that will cause X damage in a medium area with a small chance of igniting the entire area or target causing more X damage for 3sec.

Platinum: Never Ending Cycle - for the entire game, the Slayer will absorb all the damage received.
When he has absorbed X damage, he will throw a powerful punch at the target causing the same amount of damage as the absorbed one.
If it is below 20% health, he will use the absorbed damage to heal himself.

Ruby: Doing Damage

Appearance: Our friendly and bloody neighborhood Slayer wears the default armor of Doom (2016).

Rare Skin: Eternal - he wear the default armor of Doom Eternal

His Weapon: The Super Shotgun
The iconic and powerful double-barreled shotgun, with a huge base damage, high rate of fire and medium-fast reload.
the only flaws of this weapon are its low ammunition and low accuracy over long distances.

Class: Shotgun
Shooting rate : 1.03 Round/Sec
ammunition capacity : 2
recharge time : 1.55 sec
damage : High

5 Likes

Rip and tear, until it is done.

2 Likes

Now will the shotgun work like in Borderlands? Play that guitar sound with each shot?

First of all, this has been made earlier, besides that i’m a doom fan too so i like this

When and where?
‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.