Hero concept; Target;

No not the store chain,

(Next concept will have actual art this time :wink: )

This hero is made for a good friend :wink:

As “said” person might say, here’s a :doughnut: while you read :wink:

:dart: This hero is a 5 star bio-chem midline;

All stats;
Stars; 5✨
Position; Midline
Weapon; Kings staff :man_mage:
Faction; “Rangers” or The Watch”

Weapon;staff
Ammo;10
2.5 shots per second
0.5 reload time
Precision shotgun, similar to barrels,

Bronze

Execution

this hero charges his staff’s tip with a highly lethal shot, dealing (850k Bio-chem damage). The second time a hero is damaged by this ability they are silenced for 15 seconds. The third time they are damaged by this ability the are heal-blocked for 20 seconds and take triple damage.

Silver

Persuasion

this hero relies on reason and persuasive words, he preforms a spell and casts it upon all enemies. All enemies deal 30% less damage for 5 seconds,
+4% every 20 levels
+1 second every 10 levels,

Gold

A True Ally

This hero strives on caring for everyone, especially those who rely on him. Whenever an ally is killed, if this hero is at full health for 7 seconds, an ally hero is revived to 20% of their max health,
One hero is revived each time, can happen infinitely. Falling below max health resets the countdown,
-1 seconds every 20 levels,
+5% health every 10 levels

Platnium

Regrets?

whenever this hero casts “Persuasion”, and enemy that previously damaged him are stunned for 2 seconds and take (375k non elemental damage) every 2 seconds for for 10 seconds.
+1 second of stun for every 20 levels,

Ruby

Initiator

Just the same as magnus :PPP
Although maybe change Magnus’s picture on the ruby ability as this hero ain’t Magnus

LOREEEE

this hero is a king from a rather ancient civilization, cursed to live Immortally until he finds that he is no longer of service to the people of the world. Over time he realizes that he is not the center of the world, but it is his people who are, but now, he accepts this curse as a blessing in disguise for his well being and mentality, to teach him selflessness and will be there for everyone who needs him,

Weapon; I imagine something like “Loki’s” staff from Marvel, especially with the long sharp blade on it, but bio chem wise,
Imagery; this hero somewhat resembles the build of hero’s like magnus, and has a visual appearance similar to that of the plague doctor skin for hemilock, with a ageless face filled with wisdom.

Skins; one common plus skin called “bullseye” with a target on his face and arrows pointing at it,

Plus skin; one revealing the extent of his curse in age as well as showing visual wisdom, and being called “locked in”

I wonder who this was made for??? :wink:

As always visuals are up to yall! Enjoy the concept!!!
:dart:

Trivia!!!

Who weapons is this? Belongs to two skins! (2 answers)

:ox:’s :eye:,

Anyway; The next concept is for a special 5 star energy hero, they” (sentient being{out of this world}) will have art done by me personally when I have the time, and some interesting abilities :wink: hope to see y’all than!

“See Y’all Around Partners.” - Bash

1 Like

You have good ideas
I hope Deca accept Your ideas

1 Like

There next one coming up is the only hero I would love to see get added, except my offer one for that 7 star mech,

1 Like

Next hero from void
7 star rear lane
It remains to be seen what Deca will decide
We only comment

I want a void sniper

1 Like

We have many requests.
First, deca cannot add all of them.
Second, some requests may not be accepted

hold my beer ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Don’t make me bring out the target dog lappo,

do it ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

Gosh darnit you scared him away, he ran away with his tail between his legs,

Good
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

1 Like

This looks like an awesome hero! I really appreciate it! :people_hugging:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.