Hero Concept: Senshi the Headhunter

Icon_ElementMechSENSHI

Faction_Magistrate Magistrates

Senshi, the “Headhunter”, is joining the community gallery! Senshi increases his power while making sure his targets will be finished off!

Primary Weapon: T38 Laser Sniper

Skills Header

Heavy Impact Rounds
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Senshi changes his rounds, causing them to deal Mechanical Damage but decreasing the fire rate by 45% Senshi changes his mag size from 11 to 7 and his new rounds ignore armor.

Clean Cut
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Senshi jumps and slices the targeted enemy, dealing Mechanical Damage and having a 50% chance to inflict Deep Wound. Enemies inflicted with Deep Wound take Mechanical Damage for 8 seconds and are marked and silenced for that duration. If the enemy is killed before Deep Wound expires, the effect has a 40% chance to spread to another enemy.

Headhunter
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

A good headhunter has to be able to finish his targets and to stay alive while doing so. Senshi gains Attack Damage and a shield at the beginning of the wave which absorbs damage.

Executioner

Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Plat
Whenever Senshi headshots an enemy, they loss 10% of their health. The percentage goes up 1% every 3 levels. This does not apply to Bounties and Bosses.

Doing Damage
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

This Hero receives an Mechanical Damage bonus as well as 30% skill charge boost to their Bronze skill.

8ef3c3e41635c63fce7fd480a73f40d4

What are your thoughts on Senshi? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Senshi?
  • Yes, I love him!
  • Meh, he’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate him!

0 voters

4 Likes

This is a very well done concept, awesome!

Omg this looks real

20 character limit

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.