Hero Concept: Kuraca the Insane Doctor

Icon_ElementBioKURACA

Faction_ColorIconMorlocks

Kuraca, the “Insane Doctor” ,is joining the community gallery! Kuraca poisons his enemies and in return, heals his allies at the same time!

Primary Weapon: Plague Pistol

Skills Header

Vile Cure
Bronze Skill - Active Ability
01_Bronze

Kuraca tosses a bottle, exploding in the targeted area and inflicting enemies with Vile Cure. Enemies inflicted with Vile Cure take Biochem Damage per second for 5 seconds(Duration increases by 1 second every 10 levels). The allied hero with the lowest health recovers health for 50% of the damage dealt.

False Antidote
Silver Skill - Active Ability
02_Silver

Kuraca tosses a gas grenade into the area, dealing Elemental damage per second which increases over time to enemies who linger in the area. The gas lasts 15 seconds. If any enemies are killed by False Antidote, all allied heroes recover health per second for 3 seconds. The allied hero with the lowest health recovers health based on 50% of the damage dealt.

Aftertaste
Gold Skill - Passive Ability
03_Gold

Enemies inflicted with Vile Cure or False Antidote are disoriented for the duration of the effect and for each second inflicted, they have a 25% chance to apply one of the following effects: Heal block for 4 seconds; Stun for 4 seconds; Silence for 4 seconds; Root for 4 seconds.

Improved Practices
Platinum Skill - Passive Ability
04_Plat

Kuraca’s medical practices have now improved, boosting his team’s power. All allied heroes gain health for the rest of the mission and improved healing received by 15%.

Supported
Ruby Skill - Passive Ability
05_Ruby

Kuraca gains bonus Armor and Dodge chance.

What are your thoughts on Kuraca? Let me know in the comments!

Do you like Kuraca?
  • Yes, I love him!
  • Meh, he’s ok.
  • Nah, I hate him!

0 voters

1 Like

Dangit every time I see these I think we are getting cool heroes lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.