Hero Concept: Jailbird

“There are only two things you need to survive in prison: determination and candy”

Before joining the Mercenaries, Jailbird spent his life in and out of prison for various crimes. In fact, all he had ever known was the streets and prison and neither were kind to him. To cope with all this trauma, Jailbird resulted to eating loads and loads of candy which caused him to become his enormous size. After a final prison escape, Jailbird decided to bring meaning to his life and invested into weapons and more organized crime. Money became all he ever wanted and the quickest way was with the Mercenaries.

Details:
HP 4.5/5
Armor 3/5
Damage 1/5
Skills 4/5
Tank Class
Mechanical

Skills:

Bronze Skill- Hidden Stash :moneybag: Jailbird eats a candy which will cause one of three effects to happen: 1. Jailbird and a random allied hero gain x health. 2. A random enemy takes x damage for 2 seconds. 3. Jailbird takes x damage for 5 seconds.

Silver Skill- Take Me On :triumph: Jailbird boosts his health by x and his armor by x for 10 seconds and taunts the enemy. While [Take Me On] is active, there is a 15% chance per second that Jailbird will become disoriented for 2 seconds, cancelling [Take Me On]

Gold Skill- Way of the Streets :oncoming_automobile: All allied heroes below 50% health gain x armor and x damage. Once the allied hero reaches over 50% health the bonus health and damage is lost. For any Mercenary faction hero on the team, all allied heroes gain x health.

Platinum Skill- Prison Life :facepunch: Jailbird was toughened up by prison life, causing this hero to gain an extra x armor, x health and x damage.

Ruby Skill- Tanked Up :muscle: A Tank’s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This Hero gains a x mechanical Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional x damage to Cover.

Appearance/Weapon:

Jailbird wears a traditional prison robe with black and white stripes and is heavyset. Jailbird is bald and has a long black beard and thick eyebrows. He has a ball and chain wrapped around his ankle which he pulls along with him.

Jailbird uses a double-barrel shotgun which he calls “Big Beth” named after his wife he temporarily had when he was younger. Big Beth has a moderate reload speed and a fast rate of fire.

I enjoyed making this Hero concept and I hope you enjoyed reading it! Let me know what you think about Jailbird in the comments and any changes that would make him more balanced or better?

1 Like

Very interesting concept. Nicely done! If I could suggest one thing, I would probably recommend making the Ability names stand out more. Like this for example.

Bronze Skill- Hidden Stash :moneybag:
Jailbird eats a candy which will cause one of three effects to happen:

1. Jailbird and a random allied hero gain x health.
  2. A random enemy takes x damage for 2 seconds.
  3. Jailbird takes x damage for 5 seconds.

Silver Skill- Take Me On :triumph:
Jailbird boosts his health by x and his armor by x for 10 seconds and taunts the enemy. While [Take Me On] is active, there is a 15% chance per second that Jailbird will become disoriented for 2 seconds, cancelling [Take Me On]

Gold Skill- Way of the Streets :oncoming_automobile:
All allied heroes below 50% health gain x armor and x damage. Once the allied hero reaches over 50% health the bonus health and damage is lost. For any Mercenary faction hero on the team, all allied heroes gain x health.

Platinum Skill- Prison Life :facepunch:
Jailbird was toughened up by prison life, causing this hero to gain an extra x armor, x health and x damage.

Ruby Skill- Tanked Up :muscle:
A Tank’s job in any decent Team composition is to not only soak up damage, but also clear a path for your Heroes. This Hero gains a x mechanical Elemental Armor bonus and deals an additional x damage to Cover.

Just helps us as the reader easily depict what is being written. Sometimes, format makes the biggest difference. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! Will do next time!

1 Like

Interesting. It’s like a tank version of francoise. Instead of alcohol it’s candy :lollipop:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.