Hard Mission 7-1

I’m about 600k damage away from completion. Almost there…

Guess what, hero health is going to be boosted massively and now you have 2m health to tear away after August to win. Good luck without a team of plats plebs.

We still don’t know how the new health rebalance is going to work. I am pretty certain that Hothead Games have considered this so that the new Roles Warfare doesn’t completely break campaign gameplay.

Ahhh man I just got so so close, 1 guy left 100k or less health left! So aggravated! Like 5 more seconds and I probably would’ve made it!

Yeah dude I feel you I got a team of 29k but still can’t pass 7-1

1 Like

First of all, before any mission check the enemies and the skills they have, so you can arrange proper team for a mission. 7-1 has:

You got centry with 29k energy damage shot (skill). Pretty dangerous, but it’s not hard to pass.
The main point is at the last stage where Vanguard (pictures bellow) keep shielding allied Hero with lowest remaining health and Mechanical Shielded hero who also shields others(check his skill). So it’s a chain of shields and you need to choose who to take out first.

Plus, you have a sniper on top which should be taken care off at start of last stage:

As you can see the stun skill on Mandrake is not activated. I saved it from stage 2. I stunned Vanguard, so he cannot shield while my team is taking care of others. Here:

You don’t need to use Mandrake specifically, any hero which will delay Vanguard from using skill should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice bro, I am making progress I guess being I’ve never gotten that close before. I’m gonna level up the abilities of the heros I was using and try again. Also If a mission is that hard best believe I’ve analyzed who the enemies are first! Lol Wish me luck! Oh and thanks for the very detailed breakdown and screenshots

We’ll I thought I was making progress but cant seem to get as close as I was. I’m getting close but not like I was so if you get a chance would you mind inspecting my profile and giving recommendations on who you’d use? Just to see if you’d pick the same ones I’ve been using. My name in the game is the same as the one on here.

if you expire at last stage, u need dps. preferable chem and mech. Plus healer. Last healer I suggest is matador. No butter or anyone weak also. If you still expire, u need dps. rank up.

if you failed at last stage, maybe one of them is weak.

Try first hitting mechs and stun vanguard at same time. maybe it was chems easier to KO first. it was a while when I passed it. The 10-10 hard is really fun) I like hard missions sometimes.

first stage, take down 3 on roof first and try to stun sniper.

1 Like

Ok thanks. I appreciate it bro

1 Like

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement and advice! I just passed it 3 stars with literally like 1 or 2 seconds to go! Wow that was close! :grin:

2 Likes

and ya’ll are right I’ve breezed through the rest of the chapter 7 hard missions like its nothing. They really need to rework the 1st one, theres no reason it should be that hard compared to the rest. And its not like I’m a bad player, I’m one of the winners of dev-astation 4. Not trying to brag though lol

Great! Nice job! Who did u use? maven, mandrake, cross and … ?

I would disagree about 7-1 been too hard. It’s a warning sign to get dps team :wink: It took me a while to understand what are they doing there. It looked like they were chillin and smoking hookah while someone from above was protecting them with shilds. Vanguard looked angry as … And was releasing the pressure way too often lool
It was fun and even tho I was stuck there, it was a good mission to break. Btw, the stun idea is not mine, the guy from my previous team suggested to use hideo stun.

1 Like

Sorry bro, I can’t even remember who I used now. Which of course isn’t good! I wish i would’ve taken a screenshot but as soon as I remember or figure it out again I’ll let ya know.

Tell me, what is it like to use Prophet in your team?
I love Prophet, but I got Artemis instead

I don’t often use Prophet. Do you have Sentry? He’s very much like Prophet but a bit better once he gets a few stars. :slight_smile:

Yea I have him 8 stars
Gold is great and plat is an okay skill
But since Props is my fav hero (besides Arty), I just want to ask about it