Hard campaign mode in Update

I see that Hard Campaign Mode difficulty has been increased DRAMATICALLY. As a long time HH player who has yet to get past 13-10, I am supremely disappointed to see the recommended power raised to THREE HUNDRED AND FOUR THOUSAND with 14-10 at 350K. It will take years to make my team this strong. So you’re basically punishing anyone who hasn’t finished hard mode yet. Please reconsider this massive increase in difficulty. Really there should be no change in difficulty of Normal or Hard mode! Thanks for your consideration of this request.

2 Likes

It’s not actually that hard, missions haven’t changed just the number lol

2 Likes

It hasn’t changed. You’ll find it’s exactly the same difficulty if you play it!

The Recommended values were copies from Normal, before. We’ve added more realistic recommendations, that’s all. It doesn’t affect the missions at all.

6 Likes

Thanks for the info Munin! Appreciate the quick feedback…had me freaking out!!! Makes more sense why I had such a hard time with 13-10 now! LMAO

1 Like

Yeah, I can see why you might panic. It’s a pretty big jump! But that doesn’t mean you NEED that Power to make it through.

1 Like

Well, I can tell ya I’m having a heck of a time with a 100K squad! :wink:

1 Like

Could you explain the logic behind how these values are more realistic please?

On hard 4-5 it says 7000 points under but with my same team beat it on 3x auto. On hard 7-5 the jump is even more drastic. My 39k team against 84k! Same team I was using up to here and beat it at under 50% less power “allegedly”, again on 3X auto!

So please explain why an extra button to push on the pop up that power is too low, yes still play. To get same result. It’s just a fake number that is not even the right power.

Edit: trying to add picture to show it’s first time playing level on a normal powered team for that level not overpowered at all.

1 Like

The new recommended power level in hard mode is less accurate than the original. My 73k team can easily clear Hard 10-1, which recommends 157k. I found the original numbers more informative when selecting load-outs, and like OP I dislike having to press “go anyway” every time I run a mission.

2 Likes

Feedback noted. I’ll put in a request for more accurate values, if this means a lot to you and that extra tap is killing your enjoyment, but I can’t promise you’ll get them, or get them immediately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.