Halloween Scavenger Hunt Google Doc 2020

We broke $24k for Extra Life! As promised, hints:

#85 is in District 6, Mission 10 in Campaign, normal difficulty. Look all around you!

For #100, something more cryptic:

Remember the point where a persistent foe
crossed the line and became an ally.

Good luck!

11 Likes

(#85) 6-10 Normal, Wave 1, Frontline, move to the right, and start to destroy the benchs off in the distance. There is one cover behind the rest, which is hard to hit, but if you break it, it’s right behind it. Just shoot in the general area and you should get it.

10 Likes

You are so quick dude lol good job. One pumpkin to gooooo!!!

6 Likes

Nice @Jado! One more to go. Whoever finds #100 gets a virtual high five. :joy:

4 Likes

The hint suggests Cross, when he first joins the team, I think it is 3-5
Start looking for #100 somewhere in 3-5

1 Like

(#100!) 1-10 Hard, Wave 1, Midline, destroy the silver crates on the far left, it’s on the floor behind it.

Note - I did not find this one myself. :wink:

7 Likes

Vamos! Quién será el héroe sin capa que encuentre la 100

1 Like

You guessed better than me Jado, nice one

2 Likes

CONGRATS EVERYONE! Awesome teamwork!

9 Likes

Well done everyone, see y’all in december. I’ll awaken from my retirement to come back and help again!

5 Likes

High fives Jado

GREAT WORK EVERYONE! Thanks everyone who helped locate the pumpkins, and or edited the doc.

Until next time. :heart:

4 Likes

After talking with a lot of people, it seems everyone had some difficulty finding 85. The original description for it wasn’t the greatest either.

Hope this helps.

(#85) 6-10 Normal, Wave 1, Frontline, move to the right, and destroy the bench off in the distance to your left. Once the bench is destroyed, you will see a oil drum, destroy that. The pumpkin is hard to spot, but it’s inside of it.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

Pats back everyone! :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for that. I found it easier to get to using a rearline hero there and just shooting at the barrels back there!

2 Likes

great work everyone… thank you

1 Like

hey everyone…really amazing work finding pumpkins but i am stuck in 13-10 normal i have 700k total power and only one pumpkin is left please help.

1 Like

Thanks Jado…

It was a very tiny orange drum, can be seen by frontline… Just shoot all the benches 1st…

Got me 12 trials before succeed… Lol…
Apparently, Razorback has a good accuracy for his massive weapon…

2 Likes

So where is pumpkin 93? When I hit gauntlet 2-1 it registered as pumpkin 97. And in gauntlet 3-1 there is no pumpkin. Am I missing something? They should be in the same spot, right?

1 Like

That’s a hard one bud, I had difficulties finding it, move toward the left , preferably Lancer or Sapphyr. Turn right and will see it near the corner at the rock ridge. A little hard to shoot though.

1 Like

Finally found it. Thank you!

1 Like