Hope that everyone is doing well during these crazy days with the pandemic.
I am getting really into the game and I was wondering what makes someone a great Hero Hunter’s player.
What I know until now is:
- Do as many quests as possible
- Focus on maxing stars out for one Hero. So you can farm Heronium.
- Get in an alliance and be active as you get a few more benefits and fragments.
- Do not waste gold, it is better to gather a lot of them and spent them on 10x hero crates.
- Do some Tapjoy events.
What do I not know:
- Probably I do not know a lot about being a great player
- During the Wars how should I spend my War Coins?
- How can I be able to know which Meta exists in the game?
- What is the difference between a great PvE team and a great PvP team? (Why not have one for both? thus spending less time investing in 2 teams?)
- Are there any Key PvE team Combinations or Key PvE Heroes that I must have?
- Is it wise to try and increase my Team Level as fast as I can?
- Is it wise to try and take the Hero I focus on to Ruby as fast as I can?
- In Gauntlet, are there any tricks you all have to beat all the levels? (I currently try to upgrade a lot of my healers to help for Gauntlet but I still get stuck on Sector 6)
- Any other Tips and Tricks you recommend or is there anything else you believe I did not mention?