Gold disappears from my account is this happening to anyone else

So about a couple weeks ago I had over 1000 gold disappear from my account. I messaged support and they told me it was all spent on stamina. I couldn’t even believe what I was reading but you know I just dealt with it. Now it’s happened again. I had about 374 gold. I left the game for a few hours came back and I was down to 170. I then claimed my 30 daily quest gold and I was only up to 174. I messaged support once again to let them know what had happened. They then proceeded to tell me that i spent it all on the bucks exchange. WHICH ISNT TRUE! Who the hell spends all their gold in one place? Now I’ve been playing this game for over a year and this has NEVER happened before. Support is basically now telling me there’s nothing they can do about it and they close out any ticket I put in about it. This is really getting to me as I pay REAL CASH for my gold and to have it disappearing like this and support refusing to do anything about it I don’t know what to do anymore. I’d hate to just drop the game.

From the FAQ, for everyone’s review:

“Please note that any messages you receive from other players, moderators, or player support are not considered your property, and are not to be shared on the forums. This includes screenshots, transcripts, and paraphrases of conversations, as these are considered private, and are meant for you and the receiving party.”

We’re not able to help you through the forum by going over anyone’s head. Going to support was the correct action. They’re not able to refund gold purchases. Devs on the forum won’t be able to overturn that decision.