Gears / fragments Trading system

It’s a brand new idea and I think it won’t take place in few updates but it’s a very nice idea . So the reading system means , if any alliance member / player needs and gear items , he can request that from his friend or in alliance for help and in return he can offer what he have in excess . Fragment trade is also possible in this way as players have some trash items in abundance that they wish to replace . So what do you think about this? If any topic is already created like this plz forgive me

3 Likes

I don’t think it’d be fair on players who grinded longer for certain gear, especially if their drop rate is ridiculously low.

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be fair because some players have multiple accounts and would give one account all there stuff

2 Likes

The game nearly shut down simply because of people trading coops, it’s why there is a drag limit now as people would get the new hero day 1. I doubt they would ever allow trading gear as people would just use multiple accounts to farm mk5/6 and give them all to one account. Now of course there is the option of having to make the trade equal but then there has to be assigned value to each gear piece and at that point it’s too much work for the deva to consider anymore

1 Like

I’ve played other games that tried to use a trading system, for gear and such, it got shut down in two days because people were abusing the he’ll out of it. While it is a nice concept, It will probably never work out.

It’s an old idea, with heavy potential for abuse, and we’ve decided against it. War Coins are the compromise we came up with to benefit other players with your extra earnings. Thanks!

3 Likes

What if the trade is not with other account / player but it’s the trade inside 1 account only…

It’s something like ‘changing’ our excessive unused gears to more required gears for grinding up…

Example, I have a lot of silver grenade but I need a platinum pistol for grind my heroes…
So I “trade” maybe 30 silver grenade to have 1 pistol frags… And that’s happened inside my account only, not with others…

Something like that…

Just like AW coins, we sell some of our gears to have AW coins to buy AW improvements/saboteur /etc…

In this case let say we sell some gears, got some gears-coins, to buy another gears we need…

That’s selling Gear, another idea we’ve decided against for multiple reasons.

War Coins are the compromise to that, too.

2 Likes

I agree in some ways, yes it would be cool that if i needed a core mk 5 and an alliance member has one and doesn’t use it and give him like 14 platinum grenades belts back for example, but as said by others, the people that grind for it have all of it and people that don’t can just be stuffed by teammates

There would be no point grinding for them in the first place if people were just giving them out, and would lead to massive demotivation for other higher players as they worked hard for it.

1 Like

Exactly (20 character minimum)

I don’t think trading between higher and lower level players would be a huge issue. The bigger issue would be alt accounts. You could farm tons of gold and gear on them for your main.

I have an alt account with over 15k gold and 10k sta which I barely even play, now imagine someone doing that with 3+ alts and actually playing them a lot. It would eliminate the need to buy gold and gear would be coming in from multiple accounts with hundreds of stamina a day.

That’s why i suggested so the trade could happens inside 1 account only, not to means u could trade in multicross account…

IMO, what we really need now is particular gears to power up our heroes, meanwhile we have excess of some gears that we wouldn’t need so much (that bronze grenade or silver fuel cell, for example)…

So we can trade that excessively ‘unused’ gears for the ones we need more… And it can be done in that one single particular account only…
No trades with other account at all…

No selling gears to other, but somethin like buying the plat gears using several lower gears (gold/silver/bronze/green) eventhough there are different items, like several silver grenade for a plat shuriken… >> this is the main point…

Just like I used to buy heronium gems using alliance/pvp gems… Yeah, u can change or ‘buy’ it if your heroes already 10* of course…
But,that’s the idea more less… I buy frags of a particular hero from Alliance store for 300 Alliance gems, and since the hero already 10*, so eventually the frags change to heronium…
( can i say i “trade/buy” 250 heronium gems for the cost of 300 Alliance gems, then??)
:grin:

And all of that could only happens in my account, not trade with others account, at all…
:grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.