Free Energy/gold dailies

When trying to watch videos for the free gold and energy the first video goes through fine but when the option pops up to watch the 2nd video (ie 3 more gold or 20 more energy) I keep getting the error not connected to internet and then it won’t load. Lost quite a bit of gold and energy and I am definitely connected to the internet!! Thoughts?

1 Like

If you get an ad that kicks you out of the game to a website or the App Store then you will lose connection when coming back to the game. You need to leave it like 15-30 seconds before clicking to watch your extra video for bonus energy/gold

1 Like

I know what ya mean, it happens if internet is shaky. Or slow. Also like gale said, if an add pops up and takes u to the app store hit the back button immediately.

1 Like

Just keeps happening very frustrating that we actually get a chance at 150 energy a day and I see 50 of it, one of the replies are working it is what it is I guess

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.