Flatline strong or weak

Flatlines Skills are strong. Not only can she revive teammates with her bronze skill, she can also stun enemies 8 seconds and prevent their death with her gold skill. On top of that she is a small character and has a smaller hitbox but Her skills need a little longer to recharge and her damage is not great.

Flatline is OK but not more than that. She hurts herself a lot, she dies easily, she can deal almost no damage, her skills are slow to charge… Flatline is definitely not OP. Mid-tier 3*.

1 Like

it blows my mind to think that flatline is op, she is just a moderate character, i destroy other characters first. her stun is annoying but by the time she stuns, all other allied heroes are dead.

1 Like

It’s strange, my personal opinion with her (5* gold) is completely the opposite. I feel she is too weak, low damage, low health pool, single target heal, self-stun (yeah, she still does damage while locked by her Taser, but the damage is barely noticeable)

I think she has her uses, but she is just average to me. I probably wouldn’t have golded her if she weren’t the next PvP event hero.

1 Like

Well, like I said before, this is only my Oppinion and I just wanted to point out my personal thoughts. Also I only started this because I lost a lot to Flatline Teams recently and she was really annoying me, so my first Thought was that she is OP, but some people made good points and I realized that I exaggerated a bit by saying she is OP. Im happy for feedback and thoughts by other Players about Flatline.

2 Likes

Definitely not OP. She’s very usable and a viable part of a good complementary loadout but she probably won’t be part of a comp that gets you long winning streaks. She could maybe use a tiny buff but devs would need to be careful with that. It wouldn’t take much for a hero with a resurrection skill to go from average to overpowered.

1 Like