Fischer ruins bounty weekend

Oh no, ONE bounty is hard out of a few dozen. Quit crying about such a measly thing.

my response was nicer. lol.

Is it true shoreman is the next bounty faction

What about Sapphyr so?
This is a team event, so work as a team (that’s why we are doing making some hard bounties all together)
I have to admit that my boss told us to don’t try doing these fishers if we can’t make it, they are stamina wasting ahah

You must be from a bad alliance, all bounties are worth points!

Fischer has been ruining bounty weekends since… since forever!

The 37 million HP, 237 point ones are… probably the worst bounty out there to hunt.

Do I hate Fischer bounties?

We all do.

I’d rather have them removed, but there is a statisfying feeling when you drop a 37 mill Fischer and start jumping in the air out of joy

Just bring Ifrit, Gale, and/or Wesson for invisible bounties. It’d be ridiculous to exclude one bounty from the list just because it’s a little bit annoying.

Don’t want him excluded, just either gold skill neutralized or him popping up become rarer

My point though is that it’s incredibly silly to hard-code an exception for one hero. That goes against the spirit of the game mechanics. If you’re having trouble with his invisibility, you probably have some room to adjust your strategy accordingly. if you aren’t bringing both Ifrit and Gale against Fischer, then you’re definitely not thinking through how you could improve your plan against him.

Mark him, use LROF heroes to not trigger his gold that often or use damage over time skills on him.

Sure he is annoying, but he doesn’t pop up more often than other heroes, many just refuse to kill him so he piles up.

1 Like

marking barely helps, but because of my alliance ranking we get more plat 4 and 5 bounties. Using ifrit, gale and alot of other support heroes that mark that aren’t apart of the bonus faction does virtually no damage to a plat 5 fischer what so ever! I ran thru 9 energy heroes this past bounty to kill one fischer simply cause there’s no bonus energy and most do half of the damage they normally do cause he keeps going invisible. Even when stunned or in a damage over time skill like flatlines lightning he still goes invisible. It’s just a pain unlike no OTHER hero. And to note they hard-code where bounty healing skills don’t work, they could code the invisibility to not work as well…nothing silly about it.

No-one said its easy…

Sure he still gets invisible Woth a damage over time skills, but the skill still does damage.
And you can still use your bonus heroes against him. Cinder or Jarek do good damage against him.

Don’t like Fischer? Don’t attack Fischer.
Fischer problem solved.

1 Like

I will agree fisher sucks to fight. I often avoid him too. However, its not realistic for the devs to put time into this when so many other important things should come on the list. Even if they said they would look into it, I wouldnt want them to touch it for months over other important things in my mind. Its just so low on the list in comparison. No matter how much of pain it is, its not broken or imbalanced. Its just in the category of ‘not as fun as other parts of the game.’ All games have areas like.

1 Like

Fischer is a pain, but part of the game. So is Sapphire. Use Chester will help, and some good stun heros as well, keep Fischer stunned and points will roll in. It’s all good, you cant HULK SMASH all the time lol.

@doc_holliday…keeping him stunned solves nothing as he will still go invisible…its his passive gold skill so it just activates. There is literally NO way to stop it from happening unlike other heroes.

There are so much solutions to him, I’d like to see better support hero’s.

Maybe change some hero’s who aren’t used right now to give them a better support role.

Think of taunt, mark, silence etc.

Trust me Fischer is easy…

I like that idea.
Give some of those less popular heroes some extra oomf…

Using Elite Rifleman for example:

• I feel he’s one of the least played heroes as a whole
  • His gold and platinum skills are both extremely simplistic and do not really add much to his quality, especially when compared to others…
    • I feel like they could both use a complete rework.
  • His platinum increases his critical Hit chance, why not add to it so whenever he critically hits an enemy, the enemy is marked for the next X amount of seconds, and takes X percent of increased damaged.
2 Likes

This simply isn’t true. I’ve already said in this thread that if you aren’t bringing marking heroes, then it’s your own fault if you’re struggling with Fischer. There ARE ways to stop his invisibility from happening and if you aren’t taking advantage of them, then that’s a personal problem.

When you play bounty, you need to maximize your damage potential and sometimes that means bringing heroes that don’t do much damage, despite it being counterintuitive. When using a Ronin team for example, you’d be silly not to bring Hivemind. He doesn’t do much damage, but he allows the real damage dealer to excel. The same is true against Fischer. You bring Gale to keep him marked so that your dps can bring in damage.

1 Like