We’re very excited to share what’s new in the latest Hero Hunters Update with you!
Here are the notes from our February release.
District 7 - Little Tokyo
A training ground for Kurtz’ specialized assassins, Little Tokyo is a dense urban district of dizzying heights with peril on all sides and a deadly warrior who waits at the top of the tower.
New PVP Map
- Battle heroes in a brand new PVP Arena - The Shipyard!
- Players will start to see this in PVP rotation.
- It is extremely important to share trust with our Community of Hunters. As part of this, we’ve added a feature to display drop rate percentages for Crates. Go ahead and tap the ‘info’ button on a Crate for more details!
- Added a confirmation button to Daily Win Resets
- An assault fumigator. Scum is a hulking exterminator who suffocates his foes with deadly poisons and lethal gases. He dominates the battlefield with overwhelming area denial attacks that forces enemies to constantly relocate or take massive damage.
- For more information on Scum and where to find him, stay tuned for a Hero Spotlight! Coming Soon!
- An assault siege breaker. His powerful abilities and basic attacks penetrate shields, cutting through the enemy’s frontline with ease.
- For more information on Yanlong and where to find him, stay tuned for a Hero Spotlight! Coming next week!
Improved Bull Rush:
- Added Self Heal equal to the damage dealt.
- Increased Elemental Damage.
- Reduced Heal on killing blow.
Adjusted Rally Cry:
- Reduced Heal over Time.
- Increased Armor Bonus
- Prevent Ability charge while Heal over Time is active.
Hero Drop Locations
- Changed Hard Mode 4-1, 4-7, and 5-3 Hero Fragments to Baron
- Removed Baron
- Added Hivemind
- Hero Fragments added (Halloway, Fortress, Francoise, Hivemind, Mandrake, Castellan)
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- Miscellaneous bug fixes & Improvements
- You should no longer see “Missing Entry!” when receiving Elemental Fragments
- Corrected camera focus in District 7 when introducing Castellan
- Mission 6-9 no longer has a placeholder item
- The new unit in District 7 is no longer missing health and element icons
- Italian and Spanish players should see a clearer difference between “Missions” and “Quests”