February 2021 Update Notes - The Slurp Update

:scream:…wonder which stores…maybe core 5 in alliance…

1 Like

the principle is very simple !! They want you to spend the same amount of money on a our hero, !! I’m going to be very clear with you developers who say yes yes you did a very good job listen to these people are suckers! BECK’s nerf doesn’t have that place here like any other heroes you’ve killed with every update! you can delete me you want but know that for more than 6 months you do nothing really nothing you send very low level heroes to play ruby ​​PvP while you destroy others !! I take a few examples: at the time it was RONIN, BUKET, PHELANX, 4CEP, ETC …

8 Likes

Store item updates, more story and more opportunities for MK V and VI cores. This is shaping up to be a great update!

There are a ton of cool maps in campaign that would be great to see in other game modes.

Beck’s nerf seems brutal, though. Offensive Mod decreased by 25%, and the other two decreased by 50%?!?!

3 Likes

on a team like this your so-called TORQUE can help in what? even if it ruby ​​5! will have to stop for a while

Beck has been Klaytonized.

2 Likes

Hi @Muninn, very good update notes and finally something that everyone was waiting for, more ways to get cores MK 5 and 6. Just one thing that I may not understand, are you adding those cores to any store or just extreme mode and min simulator?

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

His tongue with saliva is too beautiful that now, many of us gonna hate that.

Don’t be jealous dio, try to match up :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wait … what did you say? Battlegrounds :flushed::flushed: LMFAO thats insane

1 Like

Cant wait for the update is there a date? I appreciate all the work HH are doing and the fact they listen to what we have to say.

Hopefully there will be some new maps for bounty too…

3 Likes

Should be a much needed update… especially to the stores. Long over due. As far as Beck goes… with the numbers it seems like she got her guts ripped out. It May be different in game? Doesn’t ‘look’ good tho. We’ll see. As always, I love how the Devs listen to our community and take the feedback. Not to get too greedy but… I’d personally love to see a whole revamp on bounty mode. No comment on the new heroes coming up yet we will have to see how they stack up. I appreciate the new content🤙🏻

2 Likes

Beck before: 31.404 power at ruby1
Beck now: 25.665 power at ruby1

Usability of Beck before: war
Usability of Beck now: none

Just one question: WHY?

14 Likes

If HHG can nerf overall power for someone like Beck, then they should allow us to strip ruby/plat parts off of her to put in someone that is more useful for war or PvP.

I’m sorry, but this is utter BS and I have yet to hear any sane justification.

8 Likes

very good update) Artemis has become very popular) :rofl:

I never post in here and usually just read the info, however, this update is very disturbing in 2 ways. While I applaud the addition of availability of mk cores, I find the new hero completely disgusting (agree with JADOs remarks). I can’t believe I have to look at that screen for the next month. It reminds me of the zombie/monster games I always avoid. While I do realize some will find this artwork cool, I wish there was a way for the rest of us to choose to not see it and revert to previous screens that won’t give us a pit in our stomach every time we see it.
Also, I see no reason for the HUGE Beck nerf. She is not hero that is abused and many people have made her Ruby just for war power. There is a lot of time and stamina (&/or $) involved to Ruby someone. To cut her off at the knees is really unfair. She went from my top 5 down to my top 20! If this is the way this game is headed there will be a lot of people leaving the game.

7 Likes

I do agree, heroes should not be so drastically nerfed or buffed in one single update, as in this case with Beck. Beck loosing that much power in one deft swoop really undercuts a lot of people’s investments.

In my opinion, the players ought to hear a more detailed explanation regarding her nerf and what gamemodes she was specifically overpowered in.

8 Likes

I remember you that Pharia cover her self with a MEAT SHIELD

Wow! I justed rubbied Beck last week . What a downgrade! Insane.

3 Likes

I literally never talk but why tf is beck nerfed so much she wasn’t op she wasn’t even great but most of us rubied her for power and it costs a ton of resources to get her up now she’s useless and has no power could y’all at least explain why you decided to do that after so many of us used resources to bring her up

6 Likes

Now beck nerf for nothing, last month Oracle nerf for nothing, each month you nerf worst hero , other month baron, dont understand why you nerf bad hero, and no other hero like krieger or kurtz,kioshi and many more before already bad hero, i dont use beck, but i think is ridiculous , she already die in 2s and now no damage, wow
You do great job with this game but every month I am discouraged on the side of the nerf / buff of the heroes
The buff of torque is also ridiculous, only + health haha, this hero need change on all skill, is so weak no armo, no health, no damage, turret is too weak. First of all start at 80% cooldown will be great ( like castellan), 2rd really big buff of healing turret like x3 will be great or heal all ally not only one, because now why i will use torque if matadore,heimlock,gammond heal more!!!, passive heal will be great (like Cross plat skill)when the turret have full health like turret give shield to castellan.

here is something that should be changed to improve a hero’s buff and not just health. I am not a developer but you should ask yourself a question to each hero to know if the nerf / buff is good. WHY I WILL USE THIS HERO IF ANOTHER DOES THE SAME THING IN BETTER? With more damage, more armor,…