February 2019 Events Schedule

Looks like a new Hero is joining the hunt soon & there will be a Valentine’s Holiday Event! :wink: :heart:
PVP Tournament: Our weekly PVP Tournaments!
Bounty Event: Play the Bounty Event with your Alliance!
Brawl: Our short-term PvP Events

Please check in-game the day before the event starts to see Rewards, Bonus Heroes, and other Information

Click on the image to enlarge it
Calendar is subject to change

Changes & Updates:

• Cast & Min will be removed from the Daily Login Hero Reward (we’ll update which Hero will replace her soon!).
  • Mauler & Clyde will be removed from the PvP Store (we’ll update which Heroes will replace them soon!).
  • Flatline will be removed from the Gauntlet Store (we’ll update which Heroes will replace them soon!).
4 Likes

Wait what, Clyde and mauler and flatline gone?

Also, I see tournaments and brawls are going to happen a lot more Together?

I’m hyped for the event though

Hmmm, so what will fill the co-op raid gap between Jareks’s dojo and the next heroe’s City Hall?
Also I didn’t expect another Irregulars bounty since we already got the exclusive Jarek emblems. Intriguing.

I saw this the other day and realized a holiday event was in the midst :wink:

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah @WalleWu my calendar looks like that too, and they said Kunoichi would be removed from the Daily Login Calendar in last month’s update…

I know. And they added Sentry in the last update. But for me it is Kuniochi and Sentry since they changed to the 10 day calender.

They’re talking about the full hero reward that happens on the 10th day of every other calendar. I just got mine the other day and it was a Min unlock (so 60 frags for her).

Not sure why Sentry and Kun are still on the daily rewards though.

I’m guessing the new hero will be released early Feb with CH taking over once Jarek’s Dojo ends.

Agreed on the portrait, that’s confusing me too.

I don’t really like having two PvP at the same time. I already play PvP in auto mostly and it will get even worse with two events at the same time. Just did three matches this brawl to get the rewards. Nobody got time for that :neutral_face:

4 Likes

Speak for yourself, Draft is the only PvP event I care about :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha yeah some like the brawl better, but the problem is the same :wink:

They may should word the calender hero change better. But I can’t remember getting Cast there, maybe he is available after finishing this calendar.

Just realized Shoremen is the next featured faction :heart_eyes:

Scum is gonna dominate the bounty!

2 Likes

Yeah, definitely wish my Scum was 10*

Fully agree. I think that one event at a time is more enjoyable: concentrating all the strengths in one event.

Mine is at 6* and I love the chance to work on him.

I just hope they adjust the spawning at bounty, since it is no fun to kill the bio bountys this faction and it will get even worse with the bio next bounty.

ohhh man mauler will be removed …i hv only 1 hero at 10* which is MAULER and i accumulate the heronium of this only …others are very far from 10*…this is bad luck for me

will there be a hero balance update in feb month? or its same like this month with no hero reworks?

“Flatline will be removed from the Gauntlet Store”? What? Why? The only way to get her frags are from the Gauntlet Store and from hard level 11-10 (if you’ve made it that far). That’s one single mission. 3 frags.

If you’re going to remove someone from the Gauntlet Store, it should be Hardscope. He’s in the store AND available to get frags in missions 5-7, 6-1, and 6-9.