Fan Art Gallery

That’s dope @Oxrello! Downpour Alvarez is one of my favorites!

Where does everyone get the pictures as I can’t find it on internet instead I have to draw over from the game

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HyJPoK0sNH-m5pUmjQLjJXaY_pEpajC8

@Robert_Pronk This link has a few of the older heroes and images on it to reference. If you want to use a newer hero, you should probably play 1-1 or 1-2 on normal, and use the hero you want to sketch. Then, just get the angle you want and screenshot it.

1 Like

Also, not fanart, but I was scrolling through that link and found this. Hope to see Commander added as a hero soon!

3 Likes

Me and a friend are gonna work on some FanArt, he is gonna draw artemis. (He is very good at drawing) and I’m gonna draw pris as she is my favorite damage dealer and she has been my damage dealer since the moment I started the game

2 Likes

PrisMenacing

4 Likes

Mate, holy dang that scared the crap outta me

lol. I stole it from the Discord.

1 Like

Still lord, amazing, lord memes

Can we put Concept Art of heroes that are only concepts in here too? (I’m working on some)

If you designed it, I’m sure it would be fine. You would just have to explain it, naturally.

1 Like

Got it, thanks! I’ll have it in sometime tomorrow. :grin:

1 Like

Step 1 in my drawing process of Wren.

2 Likes

An edit from an older, yet one of my best hero concepts.

(not an original piece of artwork, just an edit of two pre-existing artpieces)

2 Likes

Hold up you two!
Everyone knows that I’m the best artist here.

Blame @LordNikon and @Skathi, cus they wanted it.

11 Likes

A work of art Lappo!

1 Like

Far from my best, but here it is.

6 Likes

That’s very nicely done! Is she a faceless one?

1 Like

He, and yes and no. It was supposed to look like it is too dark to see his face. Didn’t really turn out that way. :joy: :wink:

1 Like

Hmm, i love faceless one tho (cuz can give a goosebump feel). HH still not have it.
There’s one devil character actually (ifrit), but still, he has face